Go Away!

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still in 2000...

The girl is Kim Young Dae, she's 13 yo.. while the boy is Lee HyukJae, 14 yo.. both of them are bestfriend since Youngie born.. They have the same dream: being a superstar.. well actually it was Hyuk's dream.. but because Youngie is the biggest fans of her 'oppa', she also following his dream.. and Hyuk so happy, he always teaching his fav dongsaeng dancing and even singing..

Today, after preparing so many years, they will take part in auditions organized by SM Entertainment. Hyuk looks very excited.. but when he came to Youngie's house, the girl still sleeping (well, he doesn't know that Youngie exhausted after practicing until 4am). Then he left after waking up his Youngie.

***

Youngie tying her shoelaces and preparing to go, audition start at 10am, still 45 minutes to go. If she take subway, she can reach there ontime. She locked the door but suddenly ahjussi & his son from next door coming to her with his panic face..

"Youngie.. Youngie.. please help me.. Sontaek eomma collapse and I have to go to hospital, can I leave Sontaek with you? Please.." said ahjussi.. Youngie frown..

"Eoh.. but.."

"Youngie please.. no ones around here can look after him except you.." said ahjussi, he start to cry.. Youngie doesn't have a heart to refuse...

"Eoh, okay.. let Sontaek with me, you can go to hospital... hope there's nothing happen to imo.." said Youngie..

"Thank you Youngie.. Sontaek-ah.. you stay here with noona hm? Appa want to go with eomma, be nice okay?" Said the ahjussi.. Sontaek looks happy, because he doesn't know what exactly happened and he knows that Youngie is a nice noona to him.. then ahjussi leave them in a rush.. and Youngie, only sigh.. and taking care of Sontaek until ahjussi pick him up at night..

Youngie couldn't make it to the audition.

She can't contact Hyukjae that time because Hyuk doesn't have phone..

***

The day after..

"Hyuk.. ya.. hyuuk.. let me explain.." said Youngie while trying to chasing Hyuk.. this morning Hyuk didn't go to Youngie's house to pick her up, they usually goes to school together.. this morning Youngie almost late because she's been waiting for Hyuk..

They are not in the same class.. Hyuk is on grade 9 while Youngie is on grade 8..

Youngie running and passing Hyuk, she stop in front of Hyuk making Hyuk also stop his steps.. Hyuk looks upset.

"Back off! I'm busy.. What do you want..?" Asked him cold... Youngie seems to cry...

"I.. I want to explain about yesterday... Sontaek eomma.."

"I told you I'm busy, and I don't need your explanation, back off" said Hyuk want to step again but Rei blocks it..

"Please don't mad at me.. I'm sorry okay? I will go to next year audition I promise.." said Youngie with trembling voice.. Hyuk sigh..

"Listen, whatever you do now, I don't care at all.. I was a fool to think that we can chase our dreams together but you break it. Now go away! I hate you.." said Hyuk and he bumped to Youngie til Youngie fall on her k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter