YOUR SUNRISE

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(JINNIE)

 

    After our 12 hour flight, Sumi and I knew we were ready to just crash and burn. With the help of Bo Gum’s agency, they were able to get us to the service apartment without much trouble.

    “Oppa! You sure know how to flatter your guests with great accommodation.” I glanced over to the living room that had all the necessities needed. The place had 4 rooms, 3 guest rooms and a studio I assumed for my creative juice. I made sure to call Park Bo Gum oppa to thank him.

    “Anything for the person who saved my life.” Oppa laughed and I shook my head at the reminder. I didn’t exactly save his life, I just helped him out when he was getting misunderstood by a group hispanics in LA. They weren’t so friendly but with a bit of negotiation, we were able to leave the situation unscathed. 

    “Just take my initial fangirling as a compensation.” I retorted back with a laugh, because after I ‘saved’ him, I quickly recognised him and let’s just say, I wasn’t shy at expressing my admiration towards him.

    “That was epic though, you should be in those video compilation where artists are starstruck with fellow artists.” We both bursted in laughter, that sure was a great first impression.

    “Anyway, I understand you’re jet lag so I’ll let you rest. We can meet tomorrow to go through everything. Kim Taehyung will be here to meet you too, so be ready.” Bo Gum reminded me, we went through the details a little bit more before I was finally able get the rest I needed.

 

    The room was pitch black when I woke up, I realised I’ve fallen asleep longer than I intended to. It was just past midnight, I groaned internally realising, it’ll be hard for me to go back to sleep at this rate. When my stomach made a noise I decided to get off the bed to get something to snack on. I hoped they had something edible and thankfully, the welcome basket full of fruits were enough to keep my stomach from protesting again.             After a midnight snack I check up on Sumi in her own room and she was sound asle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter