Mixed feelings

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

'Ring~~' Your alarm clock rang and you slowly stretched out your arm to click the button. You tried to sit up but your back was aching. "Urgh." You let out a hiss and slowly placed your arm on your back while trying to sit up. 

You tried to turn your waist but you couldn't. You sighed. You didn't have a good feeling about today. 

For you to turn, you had to move your legs instead, which would be taking quite a lot of space and time. 

You placed your feet on the floor and went out for a bath. You saw Dongwoon, Doojoon and Hyunseung sleeping in the living room you sighed. You walked to the bathroom and you had a difficult time changing your clothes. You didn't know why your back was aching so much. 

Since you had a hard time, you took three times of the time you would normally bathe. As you were putting on your shampoo, someone knocked the bathroom door. "~~~~~~~? You inside? Why are you taking so long?" Dongwoon asked and you mumbled softly, but he was able to hear. "Soon." 

You came out with your right arm supporting your back. "Sorry." You apologised to Dongwoon and he slightly bowed while his eyes closed. You dried your hair, tied it into a messy bun and slowly slung your bag on your back and went out of the house. You were thinking of waking Junhyung up but you couldn't seem to face him. 

You felt ashamed and mean. You didn't know why you told him what you did last night. You were troubled and you really didn't want to feel awkward with him, what's more, the relationship between you and him isn't that good afterall. You didn't want to make it worse. 

"I'm going." You said softly and wore your shoes and locked the gate. Just then, Junhyung came out of the room with only his singlet and boxers on. He looked around the living room and he didn't see you. *She went off early?* He went to your room and there was no one there. He sighed. 

*Why are you avoiding me? Damn, i really don't want to fight with you anymore. Can't you just see that i'm worried for you?* Junhyung shook his head and changed into his uniform. 

You were early today. You had a difficult time going up the bus and all, your back really affected you. The bus reached your stop and you alighted. You placed both of your feet on the ground and glanced up. 

You took a good look at the school. *I've been here for abour half a year and i never knew that the school was this huge.* You took a deep breath while trying to straighten your back. *Here i go, another day of ignorance.* You strolled into the school. 

After assembly and the first few periods, you started feeling a little uncomfortable. You couldn't seem to bend your back as it'll hurt like your bones were cracking. You were tired of straightening up for such a long time. You just sighed loudly and rested your head on the wall. 

"Students, your teacher isn't here today. Please do your own things and keep the volume down." A relief teacher came in and the class cheered. 

"Hooray! Mr Chae isn't here!" 
"Thank god i don't have to see his face!" 
"That's great, i've yet to start on his homework!" 

The teacher frowned and 'SHHHHH' the class. The class just slowly sat down with smiles on their faces. You were just looking at her and then back up at the ceiling. Your mind drifted to Junhyung. You bit your lip as you felt bad. 

*I should apologise for being so rude...* You nodded in agreement but something stopped you. *Wait, but, he'll ask me what i was doing late at night.... I can't tell him that i'm working. He might just make me lose my job.* You were confused and you decided to just stop thinking. 

After a while of silence in the class, you fell asleep with your head on the wall. 

"~~~~~~~~, wake up." You heard Mr Lee, your form teacher calling you. You immediately opened your eyes and he had his arms on his waist. "Great you're finally awake." Mr Lee nodded to the door and your classmates and you looked out of the door. 

"Class, there'll be a new student in our class today, please welcome him!" Mr Lee clapped and the class clapped with him. 

A blonde, tall male with a pretty face came into the class. He was wearing his red and blue baseball jacket matched with a simple black jeans. 

Some girls started screaming and smiling to themselves. 

"He is a new student? He is so cute!" 
"Look at his blonde hair! It's so perfect!" 
"I want to be his first friend!" 

The guys in the class just stared at him with jealousy. They didn't like how their girlfriends were screaming over a new student. 

As for you, you were looking at his face but half of his face was covered with his blonde fringe. 

"Come here." Mr Lee waved him over and he slowly walked to the center of the classroom. 

"Please introduce yourself." Mr Lee spoke and the new student bowed. 

"Nice to meet all of you, I'm from Busan and my name is Kim Himchan." He gave a sweet smile to the class that made some girls squeal. 

You looked at him and thought. *Busan? I was from there too... And that was where i lost four parents.* You looked down as you started to miss your family. 

"~~~~~~~?" Mr Lee called and you jerked up while meeting eyes with Himchan. Himchan blinked. *Her eyes...* Himchan stared at you and you were looking at him casually. "Himchan will be sitting beside you since that's the only empty seat." Mr Lee spoke and some of the girls objected. 

"No Mr Lee! Don't let my pretty Himchan sit with that loner girl!" 
"Yucks get him a better partner! You can pick me!" 

You ignored all your classmates and just nodded. Himchan was still looking at you and he felt a little annoyed by what your classmates said. *Loner girl? Better partner? I think she's the perfect partner for me.* Himchan smiled to himself. 

"Well then, go over." Mr Lee pushed him to the back and you cleared your bag from the seat beside you and placed it on the ground. You looked a little strange cause you couldn't bend your back. Himchan slowly walked to you and you dusted the chair, cleaning the seat for him. 

"Thank you." He thanked you and you just nodded. He placed his bag on the table and he looked at you. You were facing the front but you could see someone from the corner of your eyes looking at you. You turned to Himchan and he turned away. *Oh .* He bit his lip and you blinked. *Strange.* You thought and faced back to the front. 

Himchan slowly turned his neck to catch another glimpse of you. *She looks like an angel even when she is wearing a huge geek glasses.* Himchan smiled to himself.