Let me help you

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

Himchan and you ran up to class and arrived at the door. Himchan was about to walk in but he saw that you paused. He looked at you. "Not going in?" You shook your head. "We are late..." You bit your lip. You knew what you got to do if you were late. "So? Himchan asked, wondering why. You whispered into his ears "Punishment..." You rubbed your neck. 

Himchan just smiled and looked at you. *You silly girl, even if there is a punishment i'll do it with you.* He grabbed your arm and pulled you in. 

The teacher spotted the two of you and shook her head. "Are you Student Kim Himchan?" She asked Himchan and he nodded. She then looked at you and sighed loudly. "Student Kim ~~~~~~~, it's you again." You looked down at the ground. "You! Forever late! You know what to do right? Hurry up go then!" She screamed and you walked out of the class. 

Himchan looked back and turned to follow you but the teacher stopped him. "Student Kim Himchan, where are you going?" Himchan turned his head. "To help her." Himchan continued walking but the teacher shouted. "You are not going anywhere! You're new, it's your first time being late, so you're excused. Go back to you seat." 

Himchan ignored her and continued walking, but as he was about to leave the classroom, one of the students stood up. 

"Why are you always following her? She's just a loner, no one likes her, if you really continue following her everyone will hate you too! Do you want that to happen to you? There are so many other girls wanting to be your friend why must you friend that disgusting loner girl who everyone hates? You're insane!" The student spoke and Himchan turned and glared at him. 

He felt his blood boiling. He didn't like it when someone insults someone that is important to him. He hated how others called you loner girl. 

"You." Himchan pointed and walked straight towards him and grabbed his collar. "You don't even talk to her, have you ever even bothered to start a conversation with her? Obviously not, you're just like all the rest who judges her by the way people describe her. People like you have no right at all to hate on others. Go home and reflect on yourself before you insult others." Himchan gave him a deadly stare.

He swallowed his saliva and slowly sat back down. "Student Kim Himchan! You are being rude to a stude-" The teacher raised her voice but Himchan turned and stared at her with his deadly glare. "You're being rude too, teacher." Himchan walked out of the classroom. *Urgh this school has issues.*

Himchan's mind was filled with anger and also... you. He walked to the washroom and paused. He looked to his left and it was the female toilet. He slammed the door and walked in. 

You turned to the sound as the door slammed onto the wall. You stared at him with your eyes wide open, as if you saw a ghost in broad daylight. Himchan saw you holding a pail and a sponge on your hands. "Let me do it." Himchan took the pail but you snatched it back. You didn't speak but you nodded your head back to the class, asking him to go back to class. 

Himchan shook his head. "No, I'm helping you." He snatched back the patch and went to fill it up with water. You looked at him with your hands on your waist. "It's my job to do this, you go back-" You wanted to take the pail but Himchan pulled away. "I was late, too. I can't possibly let you do everything, huh?" Himchan lightly pushed you behind him. 

You sighed and jumped to sit on the basin area. You looked at Himchan while kicking your legs. Himchan filled the pail up and turned to you with a big smile. "Let's go!" Himchan's frown was gone and was replaced by a wide smile. 

You looked at him and giggled. *Sometimes i really don't know what that guy is thinking* You smiled and hopped off and walked out of the washroom.