Stop hurting each other

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

"Hyung! That girl..." Yoseob gulped and pointed at the girl who got electrocuted. "Damn that's just sick..." Kikwang and Hyunseung spoke. "Where's ~~~~~~~?" Dongwoon asked and turned to Doojoon. Doojoon shook his head to Junhyung and Dongwoon turned to Junhyung. He saw him looking towards your direction. 

*Who is that guy?* Dongwoon scratched his head and took a step towards you. But Junhyung started walking past Dongwoon. 

*What is she thinking?* Minhyuk thought and gently looked at your finger. 

"~~~~~~~." Junhyung spoke and you looked up. He could see fear in your eyes. *Sometimes she's so innocent.* Minhyuk looked up and Zico walked towards the three of you. "What do you want?" Zico spoke and Junhyung raised an eyebrow. "I don't think i need to report everything i'm doing to you." Junhyung grabbed your wrist and Zico and Minhyuk pushed him away. 

"What the-" Junhyung tried to grab you again but Zico stood firmly in front of you. "You're not bringing her anywhere. She's afraid enough. Leave her alone." Zico stared at Junhyung. If eyes could kill, both Junhyung and Zico would have been dead by now. *I don't get what's with this guy. Who is he exactly to ~~~~~~~?* Junhyung breathed. "Stop me again and suffer the consequence." Junhyung slightly pushed Zico away and as Zico touched Junhyung to push him away, Junhyung punched Zico down.

"Hey!" Block B ran to Junhyung and started fighting. You looked at the scene and froze. "Stop- Stop fighting!" You tried to stop them but Minhyuk pulled you away. You looked at him and pushed yourself out of his embrace. "Thank you for helping." You spoke softly and ran to Himchan. 

"Stop.. Stop them! Please!" You grabbed Himchan's hand and slightly pulled it. Himchan looked at you then them. *I don't even know why am i doing this.* With a sigh, Himchan ran off to stop the fight.

"Damn, i really hate fights." Kikwang stood there with Hyunseung while the rest went to break the fight.

Doojoon pulled Kyung by the collar and threw him on the floor. Yoseob started biting everyone's hand. Dongwoon gave Taeil a punch and he fell onto the ground. "Damn it!" P.O shouted and gave Doojoon a hard punch in the face. Yoseob pushed P.O with his body and they both landed on the floor. "Stop-" Himchan went into the fight and got punched by Jaehyo and Zico. 

*No. Stop hurting each other.* You ran into the crowd but Minhyuk pushed you out. "You'll get hurt!" You didn't care and pushed him away but he tightly held you back. "Then help me stop them!" Minhyuk looked at you. *She asked me to help her. I got to help her.* Minhyuk pushed you to a safe side. "Stay here, i'll stop it." Minhyuk stared at you for a long time. 

Before Minhyuk could stop them, several teachers came to the cafeteria. "ALL OF YOU!" The Principal of Seoul High shouted. Everyone stopped and turned. "All of you, to my office, NOW." He eyed at Blockb, Beast and Himchan.