Falling harder for you

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

Everyone stayed at home as they were afraid that something might happen the moment they step out of the house. 

Junhyung moved a chair in and sat in your room. Dongwoon and Doojoon was busy trying to prepare lunch. Yoseob and Kikwang was playing chess and Hyunseung, as usual, was still asleep. 

"This is so boring! Idiot, go wake that stupid Hyunseung up so that we can play some other game." Yoseob hit the table and Kikwang glared at him. "Don't hit the table! You will mess up my chess pieces!" 

Yoseob threw all the chess pieces on the floor and Kikwang screamed. "STOP IT!" Kikwang flipped the table and it hit Yoseob's chin. "Aw! You idiot i'm your hyung why are you so rude to me!" Yoseob kicked the table at Kikwang and Kikwang threw it back to Yoseob. 

"Stop playing the two of you! At this rate there'll be a hole in the table!" Dongwoon threw lettuce on them. Doojoon looked at them and shook his head. *~~~~~~~~~ is sick and yet they are behaving like that.* 

Junhyung was still in your room. He was beside your bed and he was just looking at you. He realized that you still had your huge geek glasses on. *How does she sleep with this.* Junhyung gently lifted up your head and took your glasses out. He placed them on the side of the bed and looked back at you. 

He paused and stared at you. *This... this is the first time i see her without her glasses.* He gently pushed your bangs to the side and his eyes were fixed on your lips. 

*I've been living with her for so many years... What have i been doing.* Junhyung leaned in closer to you and placed his chin on your shoulder. His lips were away a few centimetres away from yours. He looked up at your eyes and realized it was frowning. He frowned too. 

He lightly used his finger to press the space between your eyebrowns. Your eyes immediately relaxed and you looked peaceful. Junhyung smiled to himself and continued to lie on your shoulder. 

He took your hands with his and gently massaged it. *I hope she will get well soon. And... I really wonder what is going to happen.* He started feeling slightly worried and his shoulders sank.

But he was soon distracted by your angelic face and the smile never disappeared. *Never have i realized that i had a treasure beside me all this while* He lightly squeezed your hand. 

After a while, Junhyung fell asleep with his head beside yours. 

"Hyung-" Dongwoon opened the door and paused. He looked at Junhyung then at you and chuckled lightly. *Brother and Sister time.* Dongwoon quietly tip-toed in and placed a brand new towel on your forehead. He slowly pulled part of your blanket to cover Junhyung. As he was about to leave the room, he turned back and smiled. *I like seeing Junhyung like this.* 

"Where's Junhyung?" Doojoon asked while bringing out the plates to the living room. Dongwoon smirked. "Spending some time with his lovely sister~" Dongwoon took his plate and danced to the living room. 

Doojoon raised an eyebrown but soon forgot about it. 

"FOOD!!!" Yoseob ran and sat on the floor. "Idiot." Kikwang rolled his eyes and Yoseob shot a look. "Mad." Kikwang lifted up his fork to eat a piece of meat but Yoseob smacked it out of his hand. 

Kikwang angrily looked at Yoseob. "This is the last warning. Stop pissing me off before i burn you alive-" Doojoon sat in between them and placed his food on the floor. "The two of you enough. Can't you two just eat and live a day peacefully without fighting?" 

Kikwang ignored Doojoon and Yoseob just pouted angrily and ate his chicken. Doojoon rolled his eyes. *Stupid kids.*

After their meal, Dongwoon took two servings into your room. He woke Junhyung up and Junhyung bounced up. "Huh?" Junhyung rubbed his eyes and the  first thing he saw in front of him was food. "Oh. Thanks." Junhyung took the plate and Dongwoon chuckled. 

"Do you need two servings? Or can you share with your sister?" Dongwoon asked and Junhyung looked at him but did not suspect anything. "I'll share with her, she can't eat much anyway." Dongwoon nodded but on the inside he was laughing. *Stupid Junhyung, acting cool.* 

Dongwoon left the room and Junhyung poked the fork into a small piece of chicken and lightly shook your shoulders. Your eyes opened slightly but you were still half asleep. 

Junhyung placed his arm below your neck and lifted you up. He sat on your bed and rested your back on his shoulders. He placed the chicken at your mouth. "Open your mouth, ~~~~~~~~" Junhyung lightly touched your lips with the meat and you opened it. You chewed it slowly and swallowed. 

Junhyung smiled as you swallowed every bite. As for you, you were dreaming. 

The place was just grass. A big patch of grass. 

You were wearing a pretty white dress and running around with the strong breeze blowing your hair.

You were smiling and you looked up at the sky. It was light blue and there were many clouds. You closed your eyes and breathed. The wind smelt fresh and sweet. You smiled and lifted your arms high in the sky and spinned around. 

But to your surprise, someone stabbed you from the back with a knife and you dropped onto the grass. The last thing you saw in your dream was blood around you and the sky was dark.

"NO!" You shouted and opened your eyes. Junhyung got a shock and dropped the fork. You looked at the fork then at Junhyung. Junhyung was looking at you worriedly. "You're awake. Did you have a nightmare?" Junhyung asked sincerely and you just looked at him. 

Junhyung was staring at you and none of you moved. *This is Junhyung? My brother? Is this my brother? When has he ever... ever cared about me and when has he ever been so close to me...?* You wondered and looked at him while frowning. 

Junhyung rubbed his mouth. "Is there something on my mouth?" He asked and you woke up. "Huh? Oh, no..." You replied slowly and you realized that there was a towel on your head. You grabbed it. "What's this for?" You asked and Junhyung took it from you. 

"You were running a fever." Junhyung replied and you grew worried. "I was sick...? Means..." You looked at him and he gave you the eyes. "Yes, you're right." Junhyung replied and you bit your lip. Junhyung stood up and looked at you. "Don't go anywhere and stay at home." He placed the back of his hand on your forehead. 

"Your fever has slightly went down. That's good. Have more sleep." Junhyung passed you the fork and closed your door. You just looked at your door. *I guess he is just caring because everytime i get sick, something might happen. I doubt he really cares for me.* You thought and sighed.

As for Junhyung, he was leaning against your door and he took a deep breath. *I almost got caught.* He opened his eyes and Kikwang was standing right in front of him. "Yah! Don't do that it's scary!" Junhyung spoke and Kikwang raised his eyebrown. "Why do you look so scared... Hmm.." Kikwang asked and Junhyung acted like nothing happened. "What? You're crazy. Go away." Junhyung pushed Kikwang away.

Junhyung went to the room where Hyunseung was still asleep. He placed his hand on his left chest and he could feel his heartbeat. *~~~~~~~~* He closed his eyes and smiled.