Regrets

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

The house was quiet when afternoon came. 

"Hyung i'm hungry, can you cook something please!" Yoseob poked Doojoon and frustrated Doojoon shot out of his chair and walked to the kitchen. "Yes!" Yoseob pumped his fist in the air. 

Doojoon opened the fridge and looked around and sighed. "The fridge has nothing left." Yoseob and Dongwoon ran to the kitchen and searched the fridge. "NO! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!" Yoseob started hitting his head and Dongwoon just walked back to the room. 

Junhyung sank onto the sofa and he was holding a photo that was taken with you. It was taken by a staff from the orphanage when you were still half of Junhyung's height. 


It was the day your adoptive mother and father decided to adopt the two of you. You were carrying a weak smile and Junhyung had a frown on his face. 

Junhyung slowly rubbed the photo with his fingers. His eyes were on you and he slightly smiled. *I'm glad i met you.* Kikwang slowly walked behind Junhyung and stared at the photo. Just before Junhyung was about to keep the photo, Kikwang snatched it away and looked closer. Junhyung turned back with a frown. "Return that." 

Kikwang looked at him then the photo. "That's you and ~~~~~~~~?" Junhyung didn't reply. "Since you still keep it means it's important to you." Kikwang's eyes shined, hinting something. Junhyung rolled his eyes. "Just shut up and return it." Kikwang shook his head and walked to your room. "Hey!" Junhyung shouted and ran after him. 

Before Kikwang could open your door, you twisted your door knob and saw Kikwang and Junhyung. "Oh!" You were a little shocked to see them there. Kikwang hurriedly passed you the photo. "Junhyung still keeps this." Junhyung punched Kikwang on the stomach and bit his teeth. *Stupid bastard!* 

You looked at the photo and lightly smiled. You looked up and met eyes with Junhyung. *He still keeps this? What was he doing with it? I thought he hated me.* You wanted to speak but Junhyung lightly snatched back the photo and coughed. "I just happened to find this somewhere... in the house." He walked away, leaving you at the door. You looked down and sighed. 

Dongwoon saw you at the door and walked towards you. "~~~~~~~! Do you need something?" He asked and you smile. "Just needed the toilet." Dongwoon nodded and helped you to the toilet. 

Just then, Hyunseung pushed you away and ran into the toilet. "Sorry let me use it first! Stomachache!" You lost your balance and Junhyung saw and wanted to catch you but Dongwoon was near you and prevented you from falling. "Stupid guy! You can't just push ~~~~~~~ like that!" "Urgh i'm sorry!" Hyunseung shouted. 

You turned your head and saw Junhyung looking at you. *!* Junhyung turned back and stood firm without moving. You scratched your head and patiently waited for Hyunseung. 

After five minutes, Hyunseung opened the toilet door and came out. "What took you so long! And ew! It stinks!" Dongwoon pinched his nose and Hyunseung laughed. "I'm sorry bro but i think yesterday's food was expired! I've got a sensitive stomach and i can't eat expired food." Dongwoon raised an eyebrown. "Expired food?" He looked at Doojoon who was in the kitchen trying to find some bread.

"Hyung!" Dongwoon called for Doojoon as he slowly helped you into the toilet and closed your door. Doojoon turned. "What are you searching for?" He walked to the kitchen and Doojoon sunk his shoulders. "There's no more food. And i think yesterday's food was expired, that's why Hyunseung has a stomachache now." Doojoon continued to turn over the kitchen to find something to eat. 

Dongwoon worriedly looked at the kitchen and bit his lip. *We can't go out and buy food.* 

Junhyung overheard the conversation and looked at Yoseob who was beside him on the sofa. "There's really no more food?" Yoseob turned to Junhyung and started hitting the sofa. "Exactly! What are we going to eat! What's more we can go out cause of ~~~~~~~~!" Junhyung shot him a look. *It's not ~~~~~~~'s fault, you idiot.* 

Kikwang and Hyunseung came out of their room. "Can we just go out to the nearest supermart to get some food?" Junhyung looked at them. He felt so frustrated. He didn't want them to go out and endanger their lives. Junhyung stood up and spoke. "I'll go."