Sick

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

This time, your alarm didn't ring and you didn't wake up on time. 

"~~~~~~~, are you going to school?" Dongwoon shook you lightly as you slowly blinked your eyes. "She's sick, let her rest." Doojoon spoke and pulled Dongwoon out of the room. But you weakly raised your hand and tried to get up of bed. Dongwoon pushed Doojoon away and ran towards you. "Be careful!" He helped you up and you weakly smiled. 

Doojoon sighed and walked towards your bed. You looked up and met eyes with him. "You sure you're alright to go to school?" You lightly smiled and nodded. Dongwoon placed his hand on your forehead. "You're still burning! I think you should just stay at home and rest." Dongwoon patted you. "I thought you wanted her to go to school." Doojoon raised an eyebrow. 

"As much as i want her to, i want her to get well soon too!" Dongwoon shouted and Doojoon rolled his eyes. "Mental."

You tried to put on your shoe to change when Junhyung walked into the room. "One of you get out if not i can't get in." Doojoon got the hint and left the room. 

"What should we do? ~~~~~~ is sick, how about school-" Dongwoon tried to explain but Junhyung cut him off. "None of us are going to school." Junhyung's expression was blank yet you could see that he was worried. "But only ~~~~~~ is sick-" Junhyung lightly pushed him out of the room. "Just shut up and stay at home." He slammed the door and faced you. 

You looked at him and weakly stood up. "You guys got to go to school, what about your attendance-" Junhyung placed his hands on your shoulders. "~~~~~~~, sit down. Let me talk for a bit." Junhyung sat on your bed and you just looked at him for a while before sitting back down. 

Junhyung started off with a sigh. "You hardly even fall ill, and you do know that when you fall sick, something would happen, right?" You swallowed hard and slowly nodded. "Exactly why we are all not leaving this house till you get well." You looked down. You knew this was in a way or another your fault and you didn't want to hurt others. "I understand." You softly replied. 

Junhyung looked at you and softened. "Getting you well is the first thing on our list now." You looked up and met eyes with him. You didn't understand why he was this concerned for you. "But, why do you even bother whether im sick or not?" 

Junhyung paused for a while and realized that he said something wrong. *I can't show her that i care for her...* Junhyung took a deep breath and spoke. "I'm just worried about the others, the others could get hurt cause of you-" Junhyung stopped talking. * why did i say that!* 

You understood the point and looked down. *So he was just concerned about others, and not me. It's all my fault.* Junhyung realized that you mistaken the point. *Urgh Junhyung you're such an idiot, now she thinks no one cares for her.* He messed up his hair. 

You looked up and smiled. "I get it. I'll rest and get well. Thank you." Junhyung looked at you and you just looked back. *Isn't he going to leave...* You got back up to your pillow and covered yourself under the blanket. *What do i do now...* You whispered "Close the door before you leave, thankyou, oppa." With that, you covered your head with the blanket. 

Junhyung looked at you and sighed. Without a choice, he softly closed the door.