Injured

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

Soon, the day came to an end and it was 3am in the morning. 

For some reason you woke up and your eyes shot wide open. You were covered in sweat and panting for air. You sat up and placed your arm on your chest, trying to breathe properly. 

*Please tell me it's not true...* You gulped as you thought about your nightmare. You dreamt that you got thrown off the school's rooftop and your body separated into 5 pieces. You shook your head and tried to forget about it. *It won't happen, it won't.* You tried to relax yourself and closed your eyes. 

But you couldn't fall asleep. 

You gave up and slipped your legs into your bear slippers. You softly opened your door and headed to the kitchen to get a cup of warm water. 

It was dark and you couldn't see the direction. You accidentally kicked into something and screamed. "Ouch!" You fell back and you landed on someone. "What the ?!" You heard a familiar voice. 

He pushed you away and went to turn on the lights. "Who are you and what the hell are you doing-" Junhyung turned and he stood there in shock. 

You were on the ground with your toe bleeding and your cheek got scratched by the corner of a table. Junhyung immediately kneed in front of you and held your face with his palms. 

"What happened?!" Junhyung looked at you seriously and you were in pain. "I don't know..." You rubbed your head a little and Junhyung carried you into your room. 

He gently pulled the blanket to cover you but he found that your toe was bleeding. He bit his lip, panicking. He went out of your room to get the first aid kit and you were biting your lip. 

He rushed back in and sat on the bed, in front of you. He gently lifted up your feet and placed it on his thighs. 

He cleaned the blood off and gently applied some cream on your wound. "Eek!" You jumped up a little as it hurt. Junhyung bandaged the wound up and his shoulders relaxed. He looked up at you and your eyes were not fully open. 

He looked at the cut on your cheek and his heart sank. He didn't like seeing you injured. He stood up and stood beside you. He gently tilted your chin and rubbed your wound with the back of his fingers. You jumped up by the touch and looked at him. 

*What is he doing? Why is he so nice to me out of a sudden?* You wondered but you didn't push him away. 

He sighed and he moved his eyes to yours. The two of you has eye contact and Junhyung woke up. *, what am i doing?* He pulled back his hand and placed them by his side. He blinked a few times and cleared his throat. 

"Hmmm, hope your toe heals soon and... Call me if you need any help. Sleep well." He excused himself and closed the door. *He is acting really weird... But... why did i get injured? Is my dream really true...?* You started to worry. 

Junhyung sat back down on the ground and his shoulders sunk. *I need to stop doing this. Stop acting like i hate her and stop acting that i like her-* He shook his head. *What? What no did i just.. I like her?* Junhyung knocked his head. *I must be really crazy* Junhyung lied back down and looked up. 

He tried to forget about it but he couldn't. *And why was she up this early...? Aish annoying* Junhyung shut his eyes and went back to sleep.