Block B

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

Block B parked their motorbikes somewhere near the bicycle shop and snacked at a street food stall near the bicycle shop. 

Zico would turn every minute to check on you. "Stop looking at her and eat your food before i finish it all~" Jaehyo teased Zico and attempted to take a piece of fish from Zico's plate but Zico slapped his hand while looking at you. "I got eyes at the back of my head, don't say that i didn't warn you." Zico took the plate and sat facing you. 

"Ouch!" Jaehyo took his hand back and placed it on his chest. "My hand is hurt." He pouted and Kyung slapped his head. "You idiot it's just a light slap!" Jaehyo turned and screamed. "Don't hit me!" Jaehyo and Kyung started hitting each other. 

"Idiots." P.O placed some ricecake into his mouth and placed some on Taeil's plate. "Oh thanks." Taeil ate the ricecake and looked at Minhyuk who was motionless staring at his empty plate. He would sometimes turn to your direction like a ninja but Taeil caught it. 

Taeil nudged P.O. "Yes hyung?" Taeil nodded to Minhyuk. "This dude likes loner girl?" Taeil whispered but Zico could hear it. "I said don't call her loner girl!" Taeil and P.O got shocked. "He can hear me?! Urgh scary" Taeil shook his head.
P.O laughed at Zico and Taeil but he replied Taeil. "Why do you think so?" 

Taeil looked at you then Minhyuk. "Look at where he keeps turning. Wait for it." Taeil spoke but Minhyuk couldn't hear anything. He wasn't paying attention to his surroundings and his entire mind was memories of you and him. 

*Is that really her? Is it really Kim ~~~~~~~? I can't believe this. After so many years, after she and her so called brother moved away, i've never seen her once at all. Did she move to Seoul? Maybe it's not her...* Minhyuk closed his eyes and rested his head on the table. 

P.O and Taeil was staring at Minhyuk. "He didn't turn to her." P.O pointed out but Taeil continued. "Look, he must be feeling frustrated because Zico is his love rival." Taeil joked and laughed. "Ha ha okay it's not funny." P.O rolled his eyes and went back to eat his ricecake. 

At the mean time, Zico could hear the conversation and turned. *Minhyuk likes her too? How did he know about her, I didn't even know she was from my school until today.* Zico moved his shoulders a little and went back to his food. 

After cleaning and washing up some bicycles, you waved to Woonha Ahjusshi and made your way to the Neighbourhood Mart. You heard a few motorbikes behind you and turned. You looked at them and eyed them. You looked at them again to take a better look and you didn't move. Zico stopped riding too and looked at you. 

"Oh no, we are exposed." P.O spoke and Block B didn't move either. You stared at them for a while and you guys looked like you were having a staring contest. *What?! Why are they here?! Are they here to capture me?!* You bit your lip and made your run. 

"Hey!" Zico shouted but you just ran off. "Aish why did she run!" Zico rode his motorbike and sped in front of you. "Ah!" You screamed as you fell backwards but someone caught you. You looked up and saw a guy with huge eyes looking at you. "Ah!" You screamed even louder and jumped out of his arms. 

Minhyuk was staring at you and his hands. *I... I caught her.* Minhyuk looked at his hands. 

You turned to Zico and hugged your bag. "What.. What do you want again!" You tried to walk away from him but you realized that Block B surrounded you. Zico walked towards you and your eyes widen. "What do you want-" Before you could finish your sentence, Zico went forward and hugged you tightly. So tight that you couldn't breathe. 

*What the heck is this dude doing?!* You tried to struggle out but he had a firm grip on you. "I just wanted to hug you. Stay still." Zico spoke softly and you screamed. "Let go of me!" Zico hugged you even tighter. "The more you struggle the more i won't release you." Zico placed his head on your shoulders. 

*Urgh this guy is mad!* You shouted. "But it hurts! And i can't breathe!" You coughed a little and tried to get some air. 

Zico realized that he was strangling you instead of hugging you so he released you. You started to cough and faced downwards. "Are you okay?! I'm.. I'm sorry!" Zico patted your back but you pushed it away. Minhyuk looked at you and went forward and lightly rubbed your back. 

You looked at him and swallowed your saliva. You normally didn't like people touching you but this was different. The touch felt so familiar and you locked eyes with him. *There's.. There's this weird vibe when i see him...* You rubbed your chest and stood up. 

You didn't bother saying thanks to any of them as you just wanted to escape. You weakly yet uncertainly smiled to Minhyuk and ran off. Zico looked at Minhyuk and gave him a glare. *She knows him? Why did she smile to him!* Zico stared at Minhyuk for a long time then his eyes followed your back.