Mess

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

"Explain yourselves, one by one. What was happening there? Who started the fight?!" The Principal, Mr Kang slammed his cane on the table and Himchan flinched. The principal looked at Himchan. "You go first." He eyed Himchan. 

Himchan played with his fingers. *I hate this, i didn't even do anything.* Himchan shrugged. The principal raised his eyebrow. "Well? Nothing to say?" Himchan looked up and met eyes with the Principal. "I was just trying to stop the fight." Himchan confessed and the Principal looked at him. *He looks half joking and half serious.* He tapped his fingers on the table. "Okay then, what about you, Yong Junhyung?"

Junhyung snorted and glared at the Principal. "Hmm, so i see you won't say anything." Junhyung smirked. Hyunseung raised his hand and everyone looked at him. "Hey old parrot-" Hyunseung spoke and the Principal used the cane to whack his hand. "What the-" Hyunseung stepped out, wanting to hit the Principal but Kikwang stopped him. 

The Principal glared hatefully at Hyunseung. "Jang Hyunseung, if you got something to speak to me, use your language well. So now spill. What do you have to say?" Hyunseung laughed. "You know we won't say anything, so why even bother keeping us here? It's useless." Yoseob hi-fived with him and Block B rolled their eyes. 

Zico exchanged glances with P.O. They were actually late for a meeting with their boss outside of school. Zico closed one his eyes, hinting to Block B that they would all just run out of the room. Kyung shook his head, warning them that if they did that one of them would be caught here. The Principal turned to Kyung. "Park Kyung." 

"Huh?" Kyung turned to the Principal. "What were you doing?" Kyung raised his arms. "Just wanted to stop Junhyung from fighting-" Kyung paused and looked around. Everyone was glaring at him, especially Junhyung. *That son of a .* The Principal laughed. "I was just asking why were you shaking your head. But well, thank you for confessing." *.* Kyung bit on his teeth hard and Taeil kicked him. Jaehyo was stared at the Principal for the longest time. 

The Principal realized that someone was looking and turned to Jaehyo. Jaehyo continued looking into the Principal's eyes without flinching. "Ahn Jaehyo." Jaehyo's eyes had hated in them. "Don't use your flirty mouth to speak my name." Beast looked at Jaehyo. *The Principal should give up on Block B too like how he gave up on us.*

The Principal walked closer to Jaehyo and Jaehyo was literally looking down on the Principal. "I know you guys are not hopeless." Block B didn't get what he meant. "What i'm saying is," The Principal looked at Beast. "The next time you guys get caught for any inappropiate behaviour again, you will be expelled." Beast exchanged glances. *That's even better.* 

Himchan looked at the Principal and he was speechless. *Why am i here with two gangs. Where is ~~~~~~~?* 

Minhyuk looked at his watch and nudged Zico. Zico turned. Minhyuk pointed to his watch and Zico tried to think of an idea. "Principal." Zico spoke and the Principal turned. "Could you excuse us already?" The Principal raised an eyebrow. "And why should I? None of you are leaving till i get the full story." P.O laughed. "If we actually follow your rules then i'm sure all of us would be here till death." 

The Principal glared at P.O. "Do you want detention-" Before the Principal could complete his sentence, Block B started walking to the door and escaped. Beast and Himchan saw and they hurriedly ran out. "Hey! All of you!" The Principal tried stopping them but everyone escaped. 

-----------------------

*I wonder how they are now...* You were sitting down at the cafeteria when everyone was in lessons. You still couldn't forget what happened. *She really got electrocuted. And they got into a fight. Are all these part of the injuries?* You closed your eyes and rested your head on the table.