Friends

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

You quicken your footsteps and tried to find Himchan. *Please tell me Blockb didn't hurt him.* You worriedly placed your hands together and dashed to every classroom. 

"What is she doing running around?" 
"What a retarded, look at the way she runs." 

Students mocked you but all on your mind now is to find Himchan. You ran down the stairs while looking at the steps and didn't see someone in front of you. You ran and knocked into a guy and he lost his balance. 

You just bowed a few times, which means 'sorry' and ran off. The guy looked at your back view and dusted off the dirt off his jacket. *I wonder where did the almighty leader of Blockb went to.* He walked up. 

You ran down to the basement. It was stuffy, dark and very warm. It felt like a sauna and you could hardly breathe properly. Your footsteps were heavy and it made a 'pump pump' sound. Without speaking, you walked around the entire basement. 

"~~~~~~~...?" Someone called out softly and you turned to the sound. *It must be Himchan!* You bolted to the sound and saw a blonde head at a corner. You ran to him and squat down in front of him. There was a glimpse of light and you could see a few scratches on his face. You gently looked at his injuries and you realized that his eyes were sparkling. 

Himchan carefully gazed at you and studied your face. *This is the first time i've been this close to her...* 

You didn't feel the tension or awkwardness being too close to him and went even closer to him to take a closer look of his cuts. Himchan's face heated up and he felt excited. *Why... Why is she so close to me...* 

You nodded to yourself and took out a plaster from your pocket and slowly tore it. Himchan was looking at you and he smiled, unknowingly. You slowly placed the plaster on his cut and lightly poked it, ensuring that it has sticked. 

You smiled and you met eyes with him. *Why am i feeling this way again...* Your heart was beating fast and you swallowed hard. You couldn't look away from his crystal looking eyes and you tried to breathe. 

Himchan then sneezed and broke the contact. *Ah stupid nose! Why of all times must you sneeze now!* Himchan cursed himself and you stood up. Himchan looked up at you. "Let's go." You held out your hand, helping him to get up. Himchan looked at your hand for a long time, then slowly placed his hand into yours. *I want to hold her hand forever.* 

Himchan stood up and you let go of his hand. Himchan sighed softly and pouted. The two of you walked back to class and as usual, there were many gossips. 

"The transfer student is injured!" 
"Did BlockB hurt him? Did that loner girl drag him into this?" 
"Obviously! If not why would he mess with Blockb!" 
"That loner girl is such a trouble maker!" 

You remained calm on the outside and just squeezed your way back up. But deep inside you were tearing. You felt like you just got stabbed thousand of times. You felt so guilty and bad. You were so confused that you were on the edge of crying. 

Himchan saw tears filling your eyes and sighed. *I don't want to create trouble for her and scold them again...* Himchan clenched his fist and grabbed your arm. You looked at your arm then at him, looking surprised. Himchan gave you a comforting smile and pulled you up as fast as possible, avoiding everyone.

On the other hand, Beast was standing around and Junhyung spotted you. 

*Who is that blone dude with her... Why is he holding onto ~~~~~~~~'s hand?!* Junhyung jerked up and clenched his teeth.