Another injury

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

A was a typical school day with troubles from Beast and Block B. But there was something different. Junhyung was extremely quieter compared to any other day. Doojoon was too, and surprisingly Dongwoon too.

Kikwang was his usual quiet self but this time, he was thinking of your safety. As for Hyunseung and Yoseob, they were still as noisy and flirty.

Recess came, and you slowly walked to the cafeteria with Himchan. You looked around, hoping nothing would happen. Himchan saw you looking afraid and tapped your shoulder. You bounced up a little and turned to him. "Are you alright? Are you looking for someone?" Himchan asked and you shook your head.

You found an empty table and sat down. "Not eating?" Himchan asked again and you shook your head. Himchan looked at you suspiciously. *What's wrong with her?* You realized that he was still standing there and you looked up. "You can go and get your food. I'll wait here." You told him and continued daydreaming.

"Ah.. Alright then..." Himchan eyed you, but he left to get his food.

"Damn i'm so hungry!" P.O rubbed his stomach and Kyung joined in. Zico and Minhyuk was walking walking casually, and they spotted you at the same time. Zico took the first step and walked to you. Minhyuk looked at him and frowned. "Hey! Isn't that ~~~~~~~~! Awww she's back!" Kyung pointed and the rest turned.

Zico pulled the chair beside you and sat down. You woke up from your daze and looked at him. "~~~~~~~." Zico called and you met eyes with him. "Where have you been these days? Why didn't you attend school? Did you know how worried i was!" Zico looked at you, waiting for an answer. But you just nodded, expressing that you were sorry.

"Damn stop apologizing! Were you sick? Did you go overseas? Are you having problems?" Zico kept asking and you turned to him. "I was just sick. I'm fine now, thank you for asking." You replied. Zico jolted up when he heard that you were sick. "You were sick?! Why didn't you come and look for me! I could have taken care of you! Were you alone-" Zico stopped speaking when you placed your palm on his shoulder. 

"Zico," You took a deep breath. "I'm fine. Really. Thank you." You said and sunk your shoulders. You didn't exactly treat him as a friend or a foe. Just then, Himchan was walking back with a hot bowl of udon and you turned to him. Himchan was looking at you while walking back to the seat. He saw Zico beside you and frowned. He hurriedly walked back and you started panicking. 

You saw two girls playing in the cafeteria and just then, one of the girls pushed Himchan and his hot bowl of udon fell onto the wires and the girl started screaming. 

"Jieun! Jieun!" Her friend screamed as the girl got electrocuted by the wires. Himchan stood up with his empty bowl and was in a state of shock. He didn't know how to help. 


"Holy crap." Kyung and Taeil spoke while looking at the mess. You looked at her with extremely huge eyes with fear. You hurriedly ran out to get help from the teachers. You were so confused and shocked. *I really hope she'll be fine. This is all my fault...* You bit your lower lip. 

Teachers ran to the cafeteria to help the student and you were standing there, nervously biting your nails. Minhyuk was looking at you and saw blood coming out from your nails. You were so afraid and you bit hard on your nails. Minhyuk immediately grabbed tissue from a table and ran to you. Zico looked at Minhyuk and realized that he was running to you. 

You were still in a state of shock and all you could see was the girl. Suddenly, someone took your hand and you screamed. "Ah!" 

Minhyuk took a step back, shocked by your scream. You just looked at him with your eyes that was carrying much fear. You didn't know what was happening. Minhyuk gently looked at you and then your hand. He placed the tissue on your fingers and gently wiped the blood away. 

You looked at your hand then at him. "Don't bite your nails. It'll make you ugly." He said and you just stared at him. You didn't know what to respond. All on your mind was whether the student was fine or not. 

Just then, Beast walked into the cafeteria and Junhyung caught Minhyuk looking into your eyes. Junhyung frowned. He could see from those eyes. *He likes her.*