Back

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

It was another day in school and Himchan dragged his feet to his seat. He looked at the seat beside him and sighed. *I wonder where did ~~~~~~~ go. She hasn't been in school for three days already.* 

Soon, the morning bell rang and everyone walked to the hall for assembly. 

Block B and Himchan walked to the hall with the crowd and heard a group of guys speaking. "Those six bullies didn't attend school for three days straight!' One guy laughed and another replied. "Shouldn't we be happy, at least we don't have to see their disgusting faces." Another guy agreed. "Totally! Who wants to see them! I hope they play truant more."


Zico and P.O looked at each other. "I know Beast is the type to create trouble, but i don't think they would skip school?" P.O spoke and Zico just shrugged his shoulders. "Who cares anyway. I'm only thinking of ~~~~~~~~. She hasn't been in school for three days already." Kyung poked his head in. "Maybe Beast took her or something." Minhyuk turned to them and started paying attention. 

"What? Why would they do that! They don't even know ~~~~~~~~?" P.O asked, confused. Jaehyo walked beside Zico and spoke. "But Zico," Zico turned to Jaehyo. "Remember Junhyung came to get ~~~~~~~ when you locked her in the classroom?" Zico nodded and thought about it. "Maybe that's it! Maybe Junhyung fell in love with her and decided to kidnap her!" Taeil spoke and Zico whacked his head. "Ouch! What was that for!" 

Zico just continued walking, but his mind was filled with thoughts. Minhyuk on the other hand, was trying to picture everything together. 

As for Himchan, he heard both groups talking about it and he didn't feel as calm as before. *Could Beast really have taken ~~~~~~~~?* Himchan sighed. 

After assembly, everyone returned to class and the first lesson started. 

"Okay class, find a partner to do this class work together. Hurry hurry!" Mr Chae spoke and Himchan looked at your seat. *My only partner isn't here...* Just then, a student walked over to Himchan and Himchan looked up. "Oppa... Since ~~~~~~~ isn't here, can we be partners?" She looked at him and Himchan didn't know what to reply. 

*I've got no choice either, i can't possibly have no partner.* Himchan took a deep breath and as he was about to agree to her request, the door slammed open and Himchan looked up. 

"Ah Mr Chae! I'm sorry i'm late again!" You ran in with your hands at your stomach. 

Himchan stood up and looked at you as if it wasn't you. "~~~~~~~!" Himchan called and you looked at Himchan. "Himchan!" You gave him a wide smile. 

The girl looked at you and Himchan and sighed. She knew what his answer would be and walked away. 

"You! Always late!" Mr Chae slammed the table and you jolted up. "I'm sorry Mr Chae, i was sick the past few days and even now, i'm sorry!" You keep bowing to him. Himchan walked to the front. "I'll help her to clean the bathroom-" But Mr Chae stopped Himchan. 

"There's no need for you to help her." Mr Chae spoke and looked at you. "You can go back to your seat, no punishment for you today." Mr Chae smiled and you took a double look at him as if he was lying. Himchan couldn't believe it either and looked at you. "Oh.. thanks... Mr Chae.." You walked away but your eyes were still on him. 

Mr Chae tried not to smile but his eyes were smiling. Himchan just followed you back. 

"You're finally back! Are you well now? Were you having a fever?" Himchan asked and you smiled at him. "A really bad fever in fact. But i'm fine now!" *I hope so...* Himchan couldn't stop smiling that you were back in school. 

As for Beast, they went back to their specific classes and earned many scoldings and stares. 

"Ew why are they back here." One guy spoke and Junhyung gave him a deadly stare. His friend caught him staring and nudged his friend to shut up. But he didn't get the signal. "How i wish they would just disappear. Life was good without them." This time, Kikwang heard it and he didn't let the guy go. 

Kikwang went over and turned his table over and it slammed him. "What the heck?!" He shouted and his friends stood up. Doojoon went over to stop Kikwang but Kikwang lifted up the guy by his collar and stared at him. 

"If you got nothing good to say, then you better watch your mouth. Since i'm back, another wrong move might cause your life." The guy struggled out of his grip but Kikwang didn't let him down. 

"Lee Kikwang! Let him down now before i send you to the principal's office!" The teacher screamed and Kikwang dropped the guy. Kikwang walked back to his seat and Yoseob stuck his tongue out to the group of boys.