Shock

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

"Where are you going?" You came out of the toilet and saw Junhyung putting on his shoes. 

"He is going to get food for us! Hooray!" Yoseob cheered and Doojoon slapped his head. *He doesn't even know how much danger Junhyung is putting on himself for this.*

You and Junhyung met eyes and his eyes were worried. *I don't know what's going to happen. But i can't let them starve.* You continued looking at him, not knowing what to say. Doojoon placed his hand on Junhyung. "Let me go with you." Junhyung turned to him and shook his head. "I'll go alone. Take care of this fool." Junhyung looked at Yoseob. 

"What fool! You are the fool!" Yoseob whacked Junhyung and Junhyung shot him a stare. Doojoon sighed. *No matter how much trouble all these kids get themselves into, Junhyung still cares for them.* 

Junhyung opened the door and took a glance at you before closing the door. 

You slowly walked to the sofa and sat in between Dongwoon and Kikwang. "Sit somewhere else, you're squeezing us." Kikwang tried to push you off the sofa but Dongwoon pushed Kikwang instead. "Don't push her!" 

You were just staring in space and thinking about Junhyung. *I hope nothing happens to him...* You sighed. 

After ten minutes, you and the other five boys were anxiously waiting for Junhyung's return. "Why is he taking so long?" Yoseob asked and Doojoon was very worried. Just then, Junhyung opened the door and his face was filled with sweat. 

"You're back! Why are you looking like that? Did something happen?" Dongwoon asked and Junhyung passed the bags to Doojoon and Yoseob. With a poker face on his face, Junhyung spoke. "Someone," You looked at Junhyung with fear in your eyes. Kikwang and Dongwoon looked at Junhyung. "got rolled over a truck in front of the supermart." Your jaw fell into the floor and Kikwang and Dongwoon looked shocked. 

Hyunseung came out of the room with messy hair and saw no one moving. "What happened?" He had sleepy eyes and didn't know what was going on. Yoseob pulled Doojoon out of the kitchen and ran to Junhyung. "Did i just hear correctly?! Someone.. got rolled over?!" Hyunseung stood rooted to the ground. 

Junhyung slowly nodded and closed his eyes. 

Everyone looked at each other, not knowing what was going to happen next. 

This was when everyone, especially Yoseob, knew how dangerous this was.