Me or him?

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

Block B roamed around the area and bought some street food on the way. As Zico was leading the rest of them, he stopped in front of a jewellery shop and this particular necklace caught his attention. It was silver beautifully shaped as a lady with a stunning dress, but it was wearing a stern and poker face. *Looks like ~~~~~~, she is never smiling and always afraid of me, but yet in my eyes she's as beautiful as an angel.* Zico placed his palm on his heart and smiled to himself. 

"Jewellery, Zico?" Taeil asked. Kyung laughed. "Ha ha he is probably going to get it and place it on his head as a headband." Jaehyo laughed a little but he still found it really lame and stupid. P.O slapped Kyung's head. "You idiot, who does that! That's a necklace you dumb freak." Kyung whacked P.O on the shoulder but they ended up in laughter. Right behind Zico was Minhyuk who was looking at the necklace and Zico. *I can't believe he really fell in love again, and what's more... it's with ~~~~~~.* 

Zico was just staring intensely at the necklace. *I can just get her a gift even if there's no special event, right?* His hands went into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. 

"You're getting it?" Taeil asked. "Looks like you ran out of money. Say bye to the necklace, hyung-" Kyung was dancing and P.O whacked him again. "Stop it!" Kyung screamed in annoyance. Jaehyo pushed Kyung to the back. "Stop interrupting." Kyung looked down on the ground. "Alright alright..." 

Zico looked at the rest and made a 'tsk' sound, slightly frowning in annoyance. He searched his pockets for cash but there weren't any. His shoulders deflated and sighed. *I guess i'll have to come back here to get it* Just as Zico was about to turn and walk off, Minhyuk pulled him back. Zico and Minhyuk faced each other. Ever since Minhyuk came back and showed special affection towards you, Zico didn't feel too comfortable with him. 

"Not getting the necklace?" Minhyuk looked at the necklace. Zico raised a brow. Minhyuk smiled lightly and patted his shoulders. "Come on, let's go in. I'll pay for you first." Minhyuk clasped his hands together and walked in the shop. 

Zico just stood rooted to the ground. *Seriously? Shouldn't he know that i'm getting it for ~~~~~. Whatever, better than me coming back here anyway.* He followed Minhyuk in and Kyung placed his arms on Taeil. "Wow they are making up." Taeil rolled his eyes. 

--------------

Junhyung was with Doojoon walking towards a bread shop, planning to grab some bread back, while the rest of Beast headed home first. 

It was silent between them but it wasn't awkward. "Junhyung." Doojoon spoke and turned towards Junhyung. Junhyung continued walking with his hands in his pocket, looking down and kicking rocks on the ground. "What are you thinking about?" He asked and Doojoon looked up. "Huh? I'm not thinking of anything." 

Doojoon swung his hands over Junhyung's shoulders. "Eh!" Junhyung flinched and tried to take his hand off. "You're having feelings for your own sister." Doojoon spoke and Junhyung stopped walking and face Doojoon. "What? That's crazy, she's my sister..." Junhyung bit his lip. *I guess i'm really starting to, or is it just because she's my sister, so i'm getting concerned?* Junhyung cracked his neck and Doojoon laughed. 

"What's so funny?" Junhyung raised an eyebrow. Doojoon just continued smiling. "Nothing, just really happy to be able to feel emotions." Junhyung found Doojoon being a little weird but also placed his arms around Doojoon. "Yeah, great to have a great buddy huh." The two of them laughed and kicked rocks on the way to the bread shop.