A little something

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

"I think it'll be better if we hurry our pace." Doojoon suggested. Junhyung nodded and grabbed two packs of bread and waited in line at the queue for payment. But the queue was blocked by two middle aged ladies who were arguing. "I don't care about your other items, you can't just queue up with a bottle of drink and right before paying, your son comes in the queue with a trolley full of items! I don't care, get out of the queue!" One lady screamed and slammed her canned drinks on the table. 

"I didn't commit any crime or wrong, i was in the line before you! So why should i go away or queue all over again? You're being unreasonable!" The other lady shot back and pushed her back as she was using her body to push her away from the counter. "Ladies, please, please don't do this!" The cashier screamed as she panicked. 

"This can't be happening. They are blocking up the whole queue." Junhyung hissed in annoyance. Junhyung tip toed to look at the situation at a clearer view. The two ladies didn't stop arguing until... *CRAAAASH!!!!*

All heads turned towards the noise outside the bread shop. People screamed in shock and ran away from the scene. Even Junhyung and Doojoon's eyes widened and they looked at each other. 

A male from the 15th floor rooftop fell down and crashed into a fruit cart, having his limbs being dislocated from his body. 

"That is disgusting!" "This is too much, how did he fall?!" "I can't believe this..." People crowded around the body and placed their hands over their mouth. "Someone call the ambulance! Now!" 

Junhyung threw the bread on the counter and ran towards the scene. His face cringed in disgust and pity. *How...* Junhyung didn't move an inch. Doojoon grabbed Junhyung's hand and dragged him off. "Hurry, let's make our way home. Hurry. Let's go." He pulled Junhyung away but Junhyung's eyes were glued to the scene. *More and more people are dying and getting injured in front of my eyes. I can't do this.* 

-----------

You were on your way back home from school. You told Woonha Ahjusshi and your supermart boss that you would take a day off today. You didn't have a school bag as yours broke and you didn't have the time and materials to sew it back. You carried your textbooks back home and was walking at the side of the road. Suddenly you heard sounds of motorbikes. You stepped up on the pavement as you thought they were going to drive pass. 

"~~~~~~~!" Zico stopped his motor bike beside you and screamed in your ear. You jumped by the sound and took a look at the person in front of you. "Zi- Zico?!" You queaked on accident because you had a shock from the loud scream. Zico smiled sweetly at you and you just looked at him. "Y-yes?" You asked him but continued walking forward. Zico and Block B was following you with their motorbikes and you glanced back at the rest of them. 

Your eyes landed on Minhyuk, who was looking deeply at you too with distant yet mesmerizing 
eyes. You swallowed and blinked a few times while returning back to walking forward. *That guy gives me creeps by the way he looks at me... But he really feels familiar.* 

Zico raised his both palms in front of you which stopped you from walking. You looked at him and relaxed your shoulders. "Yes?" Zico smiled again and placed his hands into his pocket and pulled out a box. You looked at the white box tied up with a light green ribbon. "This," Zico leaned forward and grabbed your hand and placed the box on your palm. You pulled back a little but stared at the gift box. "This is for?" You tilted your head and looked at Zico. 

Zico rubbed his neck and awkwardly raised his head. "Just wanted to get you something." He slouched and you stared at the box. "I can't accept this." You tried to return it back into Zico's hands but he lightly closed your fingers on the box. "It's yours, i already gave it to you." He left his palm on yours and softly your palm with his thumb. "Open it only when you're home! Don't thank me!" Zico smiled sincerely and drove off. 

"Hey you-" You tried to return the gift to Zico but failed. The rest of Block B followed him. "Don't lose it! Zico Hyung will cry a river if you lost-" Kyung laughed while speaking and Jaehyo whacked him. "You pack of nonsense. Why are you so talkative! Ugh!" Jaehyo made a 'grr' sound and drove off. "Stupid Jaehyo you come back here! I hate it when you guys hit me!" Kyung stepped on faster. 

You realized there was still someone who didn't drive off. 

You looked towards him Minhyuk met eyes with you. *It's just this sense of familiarity. Do i know him from somewhere?* You bit your lip and tried to think. Minhyuk just looked at you with his huge, intense eyes and none of you spoke. *Does she not remember me...? Or is she not even her...?* Minhyuk's eyes didn't leave you and you felt a little awkward. *His eyes...* You looked into them. 

"Come on up, Minhyuk!" Taeil shouted from the front and Minhyuk broke eye contact with you. He took one last glance at you and drove off.