Who is he to you

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

The two of you heading to the gym and Himchan placed the pail on the floor. 

You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. Himchan turned to you and a smile appeared on his face. *She's so adorable.* You opened your eyes with a smile and relaxed your shoulders. "Well then, let's start!" You passed Himchan a sponge and ran to a wall.

After two long periods, Himchan and you got tired and sat in the middle of the gym. For some reason, your back was on Himchan's back and you placed your chin on your knee and rested. 

Himchan turned back and softly spoke. "Is this what you always do when you're late?" You mumbled with your eyes closed. "Hmm." Himchan smiled *She must be really tired*

Soon, you fell asleep and your head was hanging to the side. Himchan spotted your half-dropping head and quickly moved himself closer to you so that your head won't drop. 

He placed your head on his shoulders and he rested on the top of your head. *How i wish everyday is like this* Himchan closed his eyes and his hands were on top of yours. 

---------------------------

"Ring~~" This marks the end of the day. Students in all classes jumped out of their seats and cheered. "Yay holidays!" Many students ran out of the school. "Students, don't forget to come back for your sports programme!" The head of sports department screamed through the microphone. 

You got woken up by the sound and slightly jumped. You turned and Himchan's face was right in front of you. You wanted to jump out but you realized that he was sleeping. *Hmm... So what do i do now...* You wanted to rub your hands together but saw that Himchan's hands were on top of yours. 

You didn't move and bit your lip. *I've.. never been so close to a guy before. What am i supposed to do now?!* You looked around the gym and saw shadows walking into the gym. *Oh ! Is someone coming in?!* You looked at Himchan and slowly shook him. *Hmm?* Himchan woke up and turned. You looked at him and realized how close you were to him. 

Himchan started to blush a little and slowly moved backwards. Just as the two of you were about to stand up, a group of guys walked into the gym and they paused at the entrance and you met eyes with them. 

Junhyung looked at you then at your hands. He saw that Himchan's hands were on yours and his face expression changed from poker to a frown. 

The rest of beast saw it too and paused. You looked at Junhyung and hurriedly stood up and ran out of the gym from the other door. Himchan looked at Beast then back at you. *Why did she run away from them?* He took the pail and followed you out. 

Junhyung just stood there, motionless. *Why was his hand on hers? Who is he to her...* Junhyung scratched his head in annoyance. Kikwang placed his hand on Junhyung's shoulders. "Hey, pal. Release your stress." Kikwang walked to the basket basketballs and took one out. "Game?" Kikwang asked and threw the ball to Junhyung. 

Junhyung caught it but he sighed. He was still thinking about the relationship between you and Himchan. Yoseob and Hyunseung was jumping around the gym while Doojoon and Dongwoon sat on the floor and used their phones. 

"Oh! The gym is so clean!" Yoseob laid himself on the ground and rubbed the floor. "It's dirty you stupid!" Hyunseung slapped Yoseob's head and Yoseob pouted. "It's not! It's so clean!" Yoseob spreaded himself on the floor. 

Junhyung thought of the pail Himchan carried away. *The two of them cleaned the gym? Means they were late during recess... What did ~~~~~~~ do after she left Zico?* Junhyung was thinking so much and got so irritated. Junhyung slammed the basketball on the ground and stomed out of the gym. *Urgh, i hate this.* The rest of Beast looked at Junhyung and exchanged glances. 

*Must be thinking about ~~~~~~~ again.* Doojoon shook his head.