Routine

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

Same like any morning, you would always be the first to leave the house. "I'm going." You spoke and put on your shoes. No matter how mute or rude you are, you would always tell them before you leave the house. "Okay!" Dongwoon shouted from the bathroom. 

You walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. You didn't have a phone, but you do have an ipod. It was rather old and it was black in colour, scratches can be seen on the screen and the colour is slowly fading. But you still kept it like it was treasure. You plucked in your black earpiece in and clicked the button. 

Most of the songs in your ipod are rather sad and dull, it's not that you're a really sad person but you enjoyed such music. You liked slow and dark music. As the bus came, you dropped a few coins in and sat at the back seat beside the window. 

Soon, it started to rain. You alighted with a few other students and you ran for shelter . *Damn, i hate rain, i don't have an umbrella.* You cursed at yourself. You were poor, in a way.

You saw other students walking to school with umbrellas and you frowned a little. *As expected, no one would want to come near me.* You sighed. You waited at the bus stop for a while, hoping that the rain would stop. You didn't know what time it was, you didn't have a watch, or a phone. You glanced at your school. 

'Ding~~~ Students please proceed to the hall in two minutes, late comers will be punished.' The principal spoke over the PA system that was loud enough for you to hear. *Oh !* You panicked. You didn't like being late. You had to stay back in school till night which would be ruining all your work plans after school. 

You looked around and didn't see anymore students from your school around. You bit your lip and took a deep breath and ran towards the school. Your socks and shoes were drowned. There were holes in your shoe but you didn't have enough money to get a new pair. You just ran and ran, while hugging your bag.

Your neat bun turned into a messy drenched bun. Your entire body was drenched and your worksheets were wet. You rushed in the closing gates and you sighed in relieved. *Thank god i'm not late.* 

You ran to the hall and rushed to where your classmates were. You placed your bag on the ground and tried to clean yourself. 

"Ew, that loner girl got wet again." 
"Doesn't she know what's an umbrella?" 
"You think she has the money? Look at her shoes and her disgusting bag!"

Your classmates laughed at you but you didn't bother. You just faced the front and ignored them. As the principal was saying the announcements, there was a loud 'bang' sound coming from the entrance door which was at the back of the hall. 

"It's Beast!" 
"They are so hot!"
"Look at what Junhyung oppa is wearing!" 

The girls screamed. You looked away and rolled your eyes. *As always.* 

"You guys are late again?" The principal raised an eyebrown and Junhyung smirked. "Don't worry old parrot, we can even stay till midnight." Junhyung high fived Yoseob and Beast laughed. 

The principal shook his head. He received such treatment from them even before Junhyung came into the school. He didn't bother to scold them anymore. Cause he knew no matter what he does, they won't listen. 

After the announcements, different classes went back to their classrooms. You too, walked back slowly with your disgusting wet socks. As you entered the classroom, everyone moved away from you. 

"Yucks she's so wet!"
"Did she run in the rain?" 
"Just stay away from her, you never know what she might do to you." 

You ignored them and walked to your seat which was right at the back, also beside a window. You like window seats. During a lesson, you went to the toilet to dry yourself up and went back for lesson. You were much dryer now but your hair was still in a messy bun. You looked at yourself in the mirror, and adjusted your huge glasses. 

*Am i that scary looking?* You questioned yourself and sighed. You didn't like how students avoid you, no matter how much you like to be alone, you didn't really like how the students would look at you. 

Soon, it was recess. You would always be the last to leave the classroom. You went down the stairs and heard loud screams.

"It's Beast!" 
"It's Blockb!" 
"Omo all the oppas look so handsome!" 
"I don't know who to like!" 

You went down and spotted Junhyung. As always, he never let anyone knew that you were related to him. You didn't really bother either and walked to the cafeteria. But your path was blocked by a few girls. "Excuse me." You said politely to another student in a neon pink jacket. "Go away! I want to see my Zico oppa!" She pushed you away. 

*What the.* You rolled your eyes and pushed yourself out of the mess. 

"Omo blockb oppas are so handsome today!" A student screamed and P.O, the maknae of the group went forward to her. "Only today?" He winked and that sent that girl to even louder screams. 

You looked at the crowd and walked to the cafeteria. You were never into such 'idols' or 'relationship' kind of stuff.