Another scolding in the morning

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

'Ring~~' Your alarm clock rang and you slowly opened your eyes while rubbing it. You clicked the button on the alarm clock and sat up and stretched your arms wide. You relaxed your shoulders and looked around your dark and messy room. 

There was no windows in your room as it was a store room. It was small and there was only place for your super single bed, a small table (which was smaller than your school table) and your luggage of clothes. You sat on the edge of your bed and slot your legs into your fluffy bear slippers and tip-toed out of your room. 

As expected, nobody was awake and the living room was in a huge mess. *Not again...* You sighed as you saw Junhyung and Dongwoon lying on the ground with empty beer bottles. You went over to pick up the beer bottles. "Urgh, you idiot you stink." You knocked Junhyung on his shoulder and threw the bottles away. 

After cleaning your hands, you sat on the ground and looked around the place. The living room wasn't that huge and it was only slightly larger than your 'room', which is a store room. There was another room but it was rather small too. Since you're living with 6 boys, they gave you the store room while they shared a room and the living room. 

You stood up and went for a bath. As you came out of the bathroom, Dongwoon was walking to the bathroom with his eyes closed. "Eyes." You spoke and Dongwoon opened his eyes and paused. "Oh." He almost banged into you. "Sorry pretty." Dongwoon winked tiredly as he walked past you. You didn't bother replying him. 

You changed into your uniform and opened the blinds in the living room. The sunlight slowly brightened the living room up. The wind outside was slow yet strong. You liked such weathers. You rested your chin on your hands which was on the sides of the window. 

You breathed in slowly and shut your eyes, a smile came on your face. 

"Hey." Junhyung spoke and you turned around. "Shut the blinds. I want to sleep." He covered his eyes with a pillow. You just turned back without responding. "Hey, i said shut the blinds." Junhyung spoke, annoyed. "No." You simply replied. Junhyung sat up irritated. "No?! Is that how you answer your brother?!" 

You just looked out of the window. Junhyung rolled his eyes and sat closer to you. The living room was quite small so no matter how far he was, he was still near to you. "When will you ever look at me in the eye?" Junhyung faced you and you looked away. "Sheesh, you're so hard to please. Whatever, do whatever you want you freaking mute." Junhyung stood up and walked to the kitchen. 

Your shoulders deflated and you looked up at the clouds. *I don't even think you ever treated me as a sister. Why did you even bring me with you.* You sighed.