Visitors at the mart

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

Before i start on this chapter i would just like to tell my readers that your school uniform is a simple white blouse with skinny jeans! For both male and females ^-^

------------------

You stopped running and turned back after a while. *They didn't chase me.* You sighed in relieved and hugged your bag. You looked at your bag and cursed it. *What? Another hole? How many holes does this stupid bag want!* You rolled your eyes in annoyance and covered the hole. 

As you were about to reach the mart, someone shouted. You paused and didn't move. *Don't tell me it's Block B...* You closed an eye and turned back. *Screw this.* You cursed as you saw Zico waving to you on his motorbike. 

You ignored them and stomed into the mart. You exchanged shifts with the lady and wore your outer attire. 

You looked at the glass door and saw Block B walking in. *Why the hell are they following me?!* You stood up and screamed at them. "Why are you following me!" 

Another customer in the mart got a shock from your voice and dropped her basket. "Oh sheesh sorry!" You ran over to her and helped her pick up her fallen items. You picked the rolling apples and placed it in her basket. The last apple was in front of your eyes. As you were about to grab it, someone took it. You looked up and met eyes with Minhyuk. 

*It's this guy again. Why haven't I seen him in school with Block B before?* You stood up and took the apple from him. "Thanks." You took the apple from him and Minhyuk jumped up a little when your finger swept passed his. You didn't realize his reaction and returned the apple back to the lady. The lady walked off and you turned around. 

You looked at them and sighed. You didn't bother to entertain them and went back to the cashier. 

Zico was resting with his back on the wall. He placed his hands in his pocket and observed you. You uncomfortably looked at him with annoyance. Zico smiled. "I won't disturb you." Zico winked and you gave him the 'what-the-heck' look. 

The rest of Block B stood with Zico, leaning against the glass wall. Minhyuk was looking at you carefully. *Is she Kim ~~~~~~~~?* He kept staring at you and Taeil, once again, was observing him. "I seriously think Minhyuk has this huge crush on loner girl." He whispered to P.O and P.O looked at Minhyuk. "Now that you say... I think so too." P.O scratched his chin. 

"What are we even doing here... It's so boring." Jaehyo yawned loudly and Kyung slapped his head. "Hey! I told you not to hit me!" Jaehyo angrily screamed at Kyung who was laughing. You looked at them and rolled your eyes. *Are they seriously going to stay there?!* You banged your head on the table and sighed.

Zico ran to you and lifted your head up. "What the heck-" You wanted to push him away but he gently rubbed your forehead. "Don't bang your head like that. It'll leave a dent." Zico looked at your forehead and softly massaged it with his hands. For some reason, you didn't push him away. You just looked up at him with a confused face. 

Minhyuk was looking at Zico and you and felt a sense of jealousy. He didn't know why himself. *Why am i feeling this way? I don't even know if she's really ~~~~~~~, eventhough they got the same name...* Minhyuk bit his lip. Taeil nudged P.O and the both of them stared at Minhyuk. P.O wiggled his eyebrowns to Taeil, telling him the 'There's something between them' thought. 

Zico met eyes with you and you pushed him away. "Whats up with you! You don't just touch anyone that you don't know!" You told him and Zico had a straight face. "But i want to know you." 

You looked at him, suspicious. Why would the almighty leader of Block B want to know about you? Before you could think of what to reply him, a man in late 30s pushed him away. "Don't block the queue if you're not buying stuff." He spoke and he smells of liquor. You scanned his 20 cans of beer and gently placed them into a bag. You tried to stand the smell of his liquor and held your breath. 

He passed you a big note and you gave him his change. "Thank you for purchasing sir, please come back again!" You said cheerfully but in your mind you didn't think that way. 

Before he left the mart, he looked at Block B and shook his head. "Teenagers killing time, wasting their life away. Hopeless." He shook his head and walked out of the mart. 

"What did he just call us? Hopeless? That bastard i'm going to teach him a lesson!' P.O stomed out of the mart but Taeil and Kyung stopped him. "You mad bro? He is drunk, for all you might know he might kill you. Don't pick up a fight for nothing you idiot." Kyung spoke. 

Zico looked at you and you met eyes with him again. "Please, leave. I don't know what's going on with you but please, leave me alone. I don't want trouble." You softly yet passionately told him. Zico looked down and his shoulders deflated. "If that's what you want, then alright. I'll leave." Zico walked out of the mart and Block B looked at you. "Zico is really giving up?" Jaehyo asked but Kyung pushed him out of the mart. "Don't ask so much and walk." 

You looked at them leave and the last one to leave was Minhyuk. His eyes met yours and you locked eyes with him. Minhyuk stared at you for a long time and you didn't move either. He then gave you a light smile and bowed and left the mart. *What... What was that.* You looked at the glass door and stoned. 

"You really like that loner girl?" Taeil asked Zico and Zico pushed the helmet down his head. "Yes, i do." Jaehyo then spoke. "Then why did you give up and leave!" Zico sighed. "Look at the way she looks at us. It's like we are going to hurt her anytime. I don't like that." Kyung nodded in agreement. "Then what are you going to do?" 

Zico looked at Minhyuk but he was talking to the others. "I'll find a way, to make her accept me." Zico stared at Minhyuk and Minhyuk looked at him. "I don't like to lose, and i never lose." Zico glared at Minhyuk the last time before he drove off. *That punk finally came back after a year and it's not even half of a day yet and yet he is making me hate him so much.* Zico rolled his eyes. 

Minhyuk just followed Block B at the back. *If she's really her... I'm sorry Zico." Minhyuk stepped harder.