Happening

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

"I need to find ~~~~~~ now." Himchan quickly walked around the school, trying his best to spot for you. 
After a long while, he finally found you at the library. 

"~~~~~~!" Himchan shouted and the people in the library turned their heads towards Himchan with a face of anger. "Shush! We are trying to study here?!" A male whispered angrily and Himchan hurriedly apologised. 

"Himchan..." You just looked at him with fear. You felt slightly more relaxed compared to before, but you still felt atonised by the accident. Himchan placed his hands on your shoulders and smiled. "At least nothing happened to us, right?" 

You looked up and your eyes met. At that instance you felt a sense of protection and smiled back. 

*I love it when she smiles, she's so... beautiful.* Himchan's smile enlarged and he didn't look away. "So ~~~~~~~, are you free tonight? Shall we, have dinner together? I'll treat!" Himchan giggled bubbily. 

You pulled away slightly and faced him with a frown. *I'm so afraid something will happen again.* You swallowed. "I'm sorry Himchan, i'm not feeling too well so, i'll catch dinner with you another day... alright?" Himchan felt a little rejected and upset but he understood that you had to rest. "Okay, rest well ~~~~~~~!" 

---------

Block B rushed their way to the meeting point and was slightly late. They arrived at a dark, covered back alley. 

"Boss, they are here." The head of the gang turned and faced Block B.

"Head, we are sorry we got caught up in a-" Zico tried to explain but the head threw his glass of beer on the ground and it shattered into pieces. Block B flinched a little but they stood firm. 

"I don't care what happened. I hate late people." The head was fuming with anger. "Your status is lower, you should be the one waiting for me! You s!" 

Block B hated it when their boss called them out, they knew it won't be a pleasant one. 

"We are sorry-" P.O spoke up but the head stopped him. "Shut up. I don't want to hear anything." He lighted up his cig and breathed in. "I will make this short." He walked closer to Zico and breathed the smoke out on his face. "I will need you to send the goods this time round." 

Taeil and Jaehyo frowned. They hated to send these goods. Because in there, were illegal drugs. They might have joined a gang, but deep down inside they just wanted to have fun and not get caught and jailed. Kyung faced Minhyuk and shook his head. *I hate this. I knew i should have never returned.* Minhyuk grinded his shoes against the hard concrete. 

As for P.O and Zico, they were normally the ones making the decisions for them. Their eyes met and Zico signalled that this won't be a good one. P.O didn't know how to answer to their head either, because they knew if they took this up and things go wrong, everything will shatter for them. 

"Whats with the silence and secret glimpses?" Their head spit on the ground and glared at Zico. "You don't have a choice. Arrive here at 3pm sharp and the van will send you to the meetup point." Their head threw his cig on the ground and looked up at Minhyuk. 

Minhyuk hated the eyes of his head. It made him feel disgusted with life and regret filled him about the thought of being in his gang. "I see you have returned, best of luck!" He gave Minhyuk a back hit and laughed loudly. The head and his sidekicks left the place and Block B just stood in their positions. 

"We are really going to do it?" Kyung asked Zico who was reluctant to. "For all you know, he might send us to our death." Jaehyo spoke up and everyone turned to him. "Your point is?" Taeil raised an eyebrow. Jaehyo cleared his throat. "What i'm saying is that, this might be the last thing we do before we get our asses locked up in jail." Block B realized that fact. 

"Jaehyo is right... Boss might be planning a scene for all of us to be caught. We haven't been of much use ever since they had the other gang of guys who are following all their orders." P.O voiced out. "This might be a trap for all we know... We shouldn't go." Minhyuk then stepped in and voiced out. "You think Boss will let us off even if we don't send those stupid goods?" 

Zico took in all their words and swallowed hard. *This is sure going to be a difficult and long battle with Boss.*

------

HI MY FELLOW READERS!
Ha ha ha and yes, i have finally decided to continue this story after a loooong year.
I feel so horrible and bad, i know how annoying it is to wait for an update... ahaha
But yes, i hope you guys liked this chapter!
After such a long disappearance, i kind of lost my interest and skills for writing fics and also the plot for this story... :(
I tried my best to understand and fit into the character again to write the best for all of you!
I am so so so sorry and thank you so much for reading!

I will try to update more and faster, and really try to end this story quick and yet great!
Thank you! All of you!