Still a long day ahead

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

You went to the cafeteria to grab a drink. Seoul High was one of the more 'high class' schools. The food there were like daylight robbery. You never bought anything from there other than mineral water. After paying for it, you slowly walked up the stairs back to your classroom. 

"Omo is that Junhyung oppa?" 
"What is he doing on our level?" 
"He looks so cool!" 

Girls were charmed by Junhyung eventhough he was just walking. You turned as you heard his name. Junhyung spotted you and walked faster towards you. You knew he needed something so you walked away. 

"Don't run." Junhyung dashed towards you and grabbed your shoulders. You turned and faced him with a 'What-do-you-want-again' face. He rubbed his neck. "Do you have money? I need it. Give me some." Junhyung looked at you. You slightly rolled your eyes. *I knew he needed money.* 

"Hurry. I don't want anyone to see me with you." Junhyung sounded annoyed. He stretched his hand out but you just slapped it. "No. If you need them, get it yourself." You turned and walked away. 

*That freaking mute really knows how to annoy me.* Junhyung cursed and went away. You went back to your seat and rested your chin on your arms. You would normally be the only one in the classroom for recess. They were either eating, or chasing after their school kingkas. 

You never understood how girls could go crazy over Blockb or Beast. You saw them as normal people, the same as you. Soon, it was the end of recess and your boastful and proud classmates came back up. 

"Did you see Kyung oppa waving to me?!" 
"Taeil oppa was cuter! He even winked to me!" 
"P.O oppa took my gift! My life is complete!" 

Some of your classmates squealed excitedly. You sighed. You started to wonder. You didn't know why you were so different from other girls. You felt a little depressed and sighed even louder. 

After lessons, you rushed out of school and walked to the bicycle shop. "Woonha Ahjusshi." You called out and a man in his 40s walked out. "Ah you're early today!" He brightened up as he saw you. You smiled and placed your bag in the room. 

You hardly smiled but around him, you liked to smile. He is really cheerful and simple-minded. 

You helped Woonha Ahjusshi fix some bicycle parts and repaired some of the wheels and wires. You may be a girl but you liked to sweat. You liked the feeling of achievement after completing something. You enjoyed to do stuff that others may not want to. 

After getting yourself dirtied with hands full of black oil, you cleaned up and waved goodbye to Woonha Ahjusshi. You then walked a longer distance to the neighbourhood mart near your house. It was late evening and you put on your outfit for the job. 

You would sometimes be at the cashier, sometimes sweeping the floor, or maybe even just placing the right stuff at the right place. In short, you do everything. You would sometimes work overtime too, but your boss never paid you extra. 

"Your change, sir." You returned the change to a customer and he went out of the mart. You sat down and looked around. There was nobody in the mart except you. You looked up at the clock and it read '12am'. *It's already midnight, where is the person taking the morning shift?* You thought. You couldn't leave till the person comes. 

You patiently waited for another hour and the person finally came. She rushed in, panting. "Oh gosh i'm so sorry! I overslept!" She took the outfit from you and you took your bag. You didn't respond to her as you were quite exhausted after a long day. "Hey! I'm sorry!" She apologized once more and you turned back, giving her a weak and tired smile.

It was a 10min walk from the mart to your house, you were dozing off and your back started aching. You rubbed your eyes and closed them for a while. As you were used to walking back home by the same path, you could even walk home with your eyes closed.

As you reached the house, you softly pushed the key into the lock and opened the door. To your surprise, the whole of Beast was seated on the living room ground. "You idiot! Where did you go?!" Dongwoon screamed, stood up and ran to you, which woke Yoseob and Kikwang up. 

You just stared at them. You didn't expect them to wait for you. "Not sleeping?" You asked as you took out your shoes. "Not sleeping?" Junhyung laughed. "We waited for you and there's not even a simple thankyou coming out from your mouth? Do you know how tired we are and yet we waited for you? Do you even know how-" Junhyung scolded you but you shot him back. 

"No one told you to." You spoke and that made Junhyung quiet. He couldn't believe what you just said. He laughed. "No one told me to? Seriously? You bloody bastard, when will you ever appreciate us. Whatever, next time just get and don't come home crying. I'll just throw you aside." Junhyung stood up and stomed to the room. Kikwang, Yoseob, Dongwoon, Doojoon and Hyunseung just stared at you. 

"Looks like you really pissed him off this time." Hyunseung mumbled while rubbing his eyes and went into the room. 

Yoseob's mouth was formed into a 'o' shape and he shook his head. "Wow you're really amazing. You didn't only piss him off. But me too. He even forced us to stay awake to wait for you. And this is what you repay us." Yoseob was speechless and he went into the room too. 

You just stared at the walls and your shoulders deflated. You didn't know what mess you have gotten into. You never wanted to irritate or annoy them, you just didn't want them to worry about you. 

"Peace out." Doojoon just laid back down on the ground and felt asleep. "You're still going to stand there? Don't you feel ashamed at all? God knows what you are doing late at night." Kikwang cursed you and rolled his eyes and slept on the ground beside Doojoon. You sighed while closing your eyes. You didn't like the feeling of this. 

"Go and sleep, don't think so much. They are like that, forever getting annoyed easily. Don't think anymore! Off to bed!" Dongwoon tried to cheer you up and pushed you back into your room. "And get a phone soon so that we can contact you!" Dongwoon closed the door for you and shut the lights. 

You didn't move at you. You just stood there, thinking about what you had done. *Did i really hurt Junhyung oppa?* You were irritated by what you did.