Sign

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

"Saturday!!! I love saturdays! Guys guys wake up stop sleeping it's a Saturday how can you sleep in?!" Yoseob's voice filled the entire house. "SHUT UP!" Kikwang threw his pillow which smacked into Yoseob's face. "Ouch! You're going to get it from me!" Yoseob bounced on Kikwang and tickled him. 

"YOU IDIOT GET OFF ME AND LET ME SLEEP!!!" Kikwang used his hands and legs to kick Yoseob off him. "I'm not going to get off until you get up!" Yoseob started poking Kikwang. "Urgh someone get this idiot off me!" 

Dongwoo went over and pulled Yoseob up by the armpit. "Let's go little boy let's go get some ice cream~" Dongwoon walked Yoseob to the door. "Really?! Ice cream?!" Yoseob cheered. Dongwoon opened the door and pushed Yoseob out and locked the door. 

"HEY! HEY! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?! YOU CAN'T JUST LOCK ME OUT HERE! HEY YOU LIAR! I DON'T HAVE PROPER PANTS ON!! LET ME IN!!!' Yoseob screamed and shouted and kept banging the door. 

"He is making more noise than usual." Doojoon said and Dongwoon laughed. "Whatever, just leave him out there still we're prepared." He walked to the bathroom.

Junhyung was lying on the ground with his hands at the back of his head. He looked up at the celling and a smiling you appeared there. He smiled to himself and closed his eyes. 

As for you, you were on your bed, covering yourself with blankets. *Why do i feel so cold today...* You rolled into a ball and rubbed your nose with your eyes closed. 

There was a knock on your door but you didn't hear it. "~~~~~~?" Junhyung called but there was no response. *Is she still asleep?* Junhyung softly turned the knob and peeked his head in. He couldn't see you but only your blanket. 

*Why did she wrap herself in a blanket?* Junhyung gently pushed open the door and walked to you. "~~~~~~~? Wake up?" Junhyung lightly shook you but you didn't move. "~~~~~~~~?" Junhyung moved the blanket and your face could be seen. You were frowning and your mouth was slightly opened. 

*Why does she look like she's in pain.* Junhyung placed the back of his hand on your forehead. It was burning hot and Junhyung jumped up. *My goodness she's running a fever!* Junhyung sat on the edge of your bed and touched your cheeks with both of his hands. *It's really burning like mad.* He ran out of the room and he could hear Yoseob still shouting from outside.

He ran to the door and opened it. "AH HOW LONG DID YOU WANT TO LOCK ME OUTSIDE-" Yoseob screamed but Junhyung covered his mouth. "Shut up. It's not the time you should make noise now." Yoseob looked at Junhyung and so did the rest. Dongwoon came out from the bathroom. "What happened?" 

Junhyung released Yoseob. "~~~~~~~~~ is having a fever." He said it coldly but he was actually very concerned. "FEVER?!" Dongwoon threw his toothbrush into the basin and ran into your room. 

He felt your forehead and he ran to the kitchen. He poured super cold water on a towel and squeezed the water out. "Ah ah cold!" He shook his hands but he ran back to your room and placed it gently on your forehead. Junhyung was sitting on your bed beside you and he took the towel from Dongwoon. 

"I'll take over." Junhyung lightly patted your forehead with the towel. Dongwoon sat beside Junhyung and sighed. "It has been so long since she fell ill...." Dongwoon bit his lip and looked at Junhyung. They both knew that it wasn't something good. They knew that something was going to happen. 

They were both silent while Doojoon entered the room with a pail. "To cool her down more." He placed the pail on the floor. Doojoon cleared his throat and spoke. "...This is a sign. Something is going to happen." Junhyung and Dongwoon looked at each other and their looks wasn't good. "The last time she fell ill, next day the entire school was on fire. And the next, an entire family died in front of our house." 

Doojoon gulped. Junhyung just closed his eyes. He didn't want to think about it. 

As for Kikwang and Yoseob, they were outside the room listening to their conversation. *I don't like it when she falls ill.* Yoseob sighed and Kikwang didn't have a stern look on his face anymore. It was more of concerned and worried. And as for Hyunseung... He was still asleep in his room.