Help in a different way

Fate is something words can't express (DIS-CONTINUED)

It was a sunny day and Beast was strolling around the school, as usual, skipping lessons. 

"Can we just climb over the fence and escape! I can't stand lessons anymore!" Yoseob screamed while stretching out his hands. His hand accidentally hit a girl. "Ah! Sorry!" Yoseob went to check whether she's alright. 

"It's... alright... I'm.. fine..." The girl was smiling to herself and her friends couldn't contain their laughter. "Yoseob oppa! She likes you so even if you eat her up she'll be happy!" The girl gave her friends a 'shhh' sigh but was still giggling. 

"Oh really? Haha it's nice to know when someone likes you." Yoseob smiled but he didn't really like that girl. He walked back to Beast but the girl called. "Oppa!" Yoseob turned. 

"So since you... hit me... Can we be friends? Can you take my fangift?" The girl bit her lip but was blushing and smiling. Yoseob rubbed his neck. "Er... I can take your fangift..." Yoseob was a little reluctant. The girl screamed and passed him a white bear plush. "Please hug it every night so that you will remember me!" The girl screamed and Yoseob nodded, feeling a little disgusted. "Er.. yeah..." He rolled his eyes and Dongwoon pulled him. 

"Wow you sure have many fans. You didn't reply her friends part, you know?" Dongwoon high-fived Hyunseung and laughed. "Yucks, who the hell wants to be her friend. Look at her disgusting hair, it's so gross. And she's so typical. Not my cup of tea." Yoseob rolled his eyes and threw the bear into the bin. 

"If i was you i won't even take the gift. You'll hurt her more if she sees her bear in the bin." Kikwang honestly spoke. 

Yoseob just ignored him and sat down. 

A few people came down and they will all mumbling about the same thing. 

"I heard blockb somehow kidnapped the new student and that loner girl!" 
"They did, that stupid pretty Jaehyo dude threw me out of my class." 
"Are you serious?! I bet that loner girl can't come out alive! She almost died that time from Yoonjung!" 

Junhyung heard 'loner girl' and he knew that it was you. *Blockb? They took her?* Junhyung started panicking. The rest of beast knew that 'loner girl' was referring to you too. They all stared at Junhyung, wondering what he was thinking. 

Junhyung clenched his fist and walked to the guy. He grabbed his collar and pulled him up. 

His friends gasped and was shocked. 

"What's your class. Bring me there now." Junhyung dragged that guy up the stairs and he just weakly guided Beast to his classroom. Once they reached there, Junhyung released him and he ran away as fast as his legs could take him. 

Junhyung realized that all the doors and windows were closed and locked. *God damn it.* Junhyung's eyes turned into fireballs. He didn't know why he was so worried for you too but all he wanted to know was that you were fine.

"Hyung, what do we do? ~~~~~~~ is inside! With BlockB!" Dongwoon screamed and Junhyung shot him a deadly glare. "Don't speak so loud. I can't let anybody know that we know ~~~~~~~." Dongwoon nodded. 

Junhyung took a deep breath and locked a few times on the door. 

"Who is that!" Zico shouted from inside and all Junhyung said was "Open up". Zico went over to the door and unlocked it. To his surprise, it was his dear enemy... or should i say, enemies, Beast. 

"Oh, what are you doing here?" Zico asked while glaring at Junhyung. His eyes was different from the way he looked at you.

*Oh, it's Junhyung.* You started feeling relieved and stood up. You wanted to just run to him and get out of this god damn it hole but you thought about Junhyung. *He.. doesn't want others to know that he knows me. If i run to him now, Zico will suspect. I can't do that...* You bit your lip. 

"I see you got a girl on your hand." Junhyung asked, stating the obvious. Zico laughed. "Ha, just get to the point you son of a ." Zico rolled his eyes. He hated people beating around the bush. 

Junhyung straightened up. "Well, i need that girl now. Why don't you hand her over to me?" Junhyung walked in to the class but Zico blocked him. He raised an eyebrown. "You need her? What for? So that you can bully her? Huh?" Zico raised his voice and Junhyung laughed. "No need to raise your god damn it voice. And i just need her, none of your freaking problem." Junhyung tried to walk past Zico but Zico was pushing him back. 

You stood up and walked to the door. You met eyes with Junhyung and he softened, but was happy that you were not hurt. "Please let me go." You asked Zico and Zico sighed. "Alright then. You really look so afraid. Please don't be. Come hang out with me when you're free." Zico touched your cheek and Junhyung heated up. *Why is he acting like he is so freaking close to her!* Junhyung had the urge to punch him in the face but Doojoon held him back. 

You ignored him and tried not to meet eyes with Zico. You slowly made your way past Beast and acted like you didn't know them. You didn't even look at Junhyung but you were grateful that he had in a way saved you, giving you a chance to run away. 

"So, she's not in my hand anymore. You can take her." Zico spoke and Junhyung rolled his eyes and turned around. But before Beast could walk away, Zico breathed another sentence. "But, you better not hurt her. If she's hurt, you're dead." 

Junhyung turned and glared at Zico. His eyes were serious, yet passionate. *That bloody , why is he so protective over ~~~~~~?!* Junhyung ignored him and walked off.

Zico was looking at their back views and he thought. *Why did that needed to find her so badly? Oh, and i didn't get her name.*