Bad- Kingkas

Memories Stored in the Heart

 

 

“Jake,” I called out softly waving my hand when I saw her.

“Why are you here during break?” Though we’re in the library, no one will really mind talking out loud since no one, except for the librarian, is coming in here.

“This school doesn’t really focus much on academics so no one really comes.” I sat down the floor problematic.

“What? Come on I’m hungry, let’s eat.”

“I don’t want to…” I pouted. “It’s physical examination test this afternoon.”

She took a breath then sat down beside me. “Girl, whether you eat or not, you’re still heavy.”

“Yah, how would that comfort me?” Of all the people in the world, only Jake can call me fat without getting hospitalized…and now she’s abusing that fact.

“Chung Ae, it’s not what you think. What I mean is, whether you’re fat, slim or y it wouldn’t matter to me.” She patted my back with a smile. “Come on let’s go to the cafeteria I might see—“

“No, I have something here.” I smiled. Yeah, she knows how I can’t last a day without food. “Don’t worry it’s healthy. Here,” I handed her a lunch box I prepared. “It’s much healthier when prepared at home.”

“Ara, arasseo.” I noticed the tone in her voice. It’s pretty annoying when I hear that.

“What is it Jake? You wanna see that guy from this morning at the cafeteria?”

“Ne~~~” She gave that puss and boots eyes which wouldn’t fool me. “I wanna see Myungsoo-oppa.”

“Is he really your oppa? And how come you know his name?” I asked her real curious.

“Eeeeee…I got to tell you how. EEEE…” She paused blushing.

“I’m waiting.” I commented waiting for her to continue.

“He’s my classmate and I’m so lucky he’s sitting behind me. Eeeeeee… I’m going crazy, my gosh! He’s eyes looks scary though…but I when he smiled at me, oh my good lord, it was the most sparkly eyes I have I ever seen.” She said it all in one blow which made it really hard for me to keep up with her every word. “I just don’t know what happened to the other guy though. I thought he’d be also in my class but he didn’t show up.”

“That’s because he’s in my class.” I said shortly.

“Eh? Wow, this is like destiny! He’s really meant to be yours!” She said shaking me at the same time.

“What are you talking about? Me?” I laughed sarcastically. “Look at me. Look at me Jake!” She then followed what I told her. “Then imagine him with me right now!” I laughed even harder. “Hahahaha. Wow, that’s just one hilarious picture!”

“Yah, Nothing’s wrong with that.” She pouted. “Isn’t it like one of those fanfics you’re writing? The Kingka will fall in love with the non-Queenka.”

“Hahaha. That’s even more hilarious! Get real.”
“But you’re even the one writing those how come you don’t believe it yourself?” What is she a child?

“You mean if I write about aliens or other supernatural things you’d still believe it? This is the cruel world.” I said. “Let’s continue eating.”

 

L’s POV

 

“Hey man,” I heard L.joe called. “I see you’re hitting on someone.” He chuckled.

“No, I’m just checking her out.” I guess I couldn’t deny the fact that that girl from my class is just plainly hot and I wouldn’t mind spending some time with her. “What’s she even doing in the library with her loser friend?”

“Only a loser hangs out with a loser.” He took a bite of his apple then through it straight to one of the library’s window and because of the strength he put, the window broke and tore the apple into juices.

“What did you do that for?” I chuckled then he grabbed me for a run.

“I just want to see the girl.” He said as we both stopped in front of the library in just a matter of seconds after he threw that apple.

The library’s door burst open revealing that girl from my class with her loser friend.

“Hey,” I gave her smile and like any other girl I played with, I could see she has fallen for me.

“Hey, Myungsoo,”

“Just L.” I told her and I could sense it, she’s falling for me even harder as every second ticks.

“As much as I’d love to talk to you, I just can’t. My friend here is kind of hurt and I need to take her to the clinic.”

“Oh, then, let me just take your number.” I gave her a smile…good, she’s falling for it. “…If it’s fine with you.”

“Of course it is.” And she surely did give me her digits and promise to call or message me if she got time.

“So what do you think?” I asked L.joe as we were walking at the corridors.

“One week,” He guessed tilting his head in doubt. “No, maybe four days.”

“Four days? Isn’t that a bit long? I can even get through with two girls a day.” I bragged my playboy skills. Well it is something to be bragged about. “But ok, I’m fine with it. Four days, eh? Then her expiry date is settled.”

“You need to consume her up before she’s rotten.” He said with a chuckle.