It's a Trap

SET IT OFF: A SaTzu Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Yo,I hope all is going well, I don't usually put notes at the start but i wanted to let you know i wrote and uploaded the first chapter of another fic 'You're living, but are you Alive' if you like Sahyo Michaeng and 2yeon or just like my writing please check it out :)) I wanted to write another fic as i'm drawing my Jeongmi to a close shortly.

Other than that i hope you enjoy this chapter :))

--------------------------

It’s Thursday after school and the four are hanging out at Jeongyeon’s house, they were currently in her basement gym working out together – it was one of the many ways they bonded.

Jeongyeon finishes demolishing a punching bag, probably pretending it’s Nayeon or something.

“So you’re telling me Sana invited you somewhere, and that somewhere is to her house, and you’re telling me she did this willingly?” Jeongyeon pinches the bridge of her nose as she tries to process the information given to her.

Tzuyu hums as she’s doing pull ups “Yeah, pretty much”

Jeongyeon looks at Chaeyoung who was holding the bag still for her. She makes a box with her two hands, she opens them and them clasps them together violently, making a clapping noise.

“Chaeyoung’s right, it’s a trap”

The cub nods feverishly.

“It’s not a trap” Tzuyu says as she lowers down again, she pulls herself back up with ease “She said it’s a small get together”

Jeongyeon snorts and goes back to the punching bag

“Yeah, they’re gonna get together to beat your , you’re gonna get jumped”

Chaeyoung nods again, she does a few more gestures and sticks her tongue out at Tzuyu playfully.

“Don’t get cheeky to me, I’ll come over there” Tzuyu scoffs “Momo tell them it’s not a trap”

Momo was jogging briskly on a treadmill, looking kind of lost, she was in deep thought.

“Huh”

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung laugh as Tzuyu huffs and changes the grip of her pull ups.

“Trust Momo to be distracted in my time on need” she says with a smile.

Momo pouts “I was thinking”

Jeongyeon chuckles “Are you okay for real though, you’ve been distracted since lunch ended, is everything alright?”

Momo feels uneasy with the brown orbs piercing into her, it makes her think of the situation she had found herself in at school today…

Thursday afternoon – lunch break [1:43pm]

Hirai Momo was a simple person, she thought there were simple reactions for everything.

You eat delicious food you hum in approval, you don’t eat delicious food you whine in disapproval.

So naturally when a random hand grabs onto your arm and you feel your body and soul get dragged into a dark corner of the school where no one can hear you scream, you scream anyway.

Momo is about to belt out a high note so well Mariah Carey would be jealous, she feels the octaves building up in her lungs, getting high and higher, and as she’s about to alert the heavens of her kidnapping, a hand clamps over .

“Don’t you dare Hirai”

Momo recognises that voice

“Myoui Mina? What are you doing?” She says, but of course Mina’s hand is still over so it sounds like a muffled mess ‘Mmyui Mnna, wrrt ar mu durring?’

Mina quickly releases her hand and wipes it on Momo’s polo shirt.

“Don’t talk while my hand is over your mouth you imbecile, you--” Mina stops herself, she takes a deep breath “Breathe Mina, remember why you’re here”

The glasses wearing girl is confused at the sight of the usually calm popular girl acting out.

“If you’re going to beat me up can you get it over with, class is starting soon”

Mina’s eyes widen “Are you rushing me? I can’t- Hirai, no. I’m not here to beat you up”

Momo furrows her brows, clearly perplexed, a popular person dragged her somewhere to not beat her up?

“You’re not, then I’m gonna go, Jeongyeon’s going to get mad if I’m late to class” she starts walking off and Mina drags her back.

“No! No, no, no – don’t go. Jeongyeon is exactly what I wanted to talk to you about” Mina gives a pained smile

“You want to beat Jeongyeon up instead?”

Mina has never wanted to scream so badly in her life.

“No Hirai, I don’t want to beat up anyone, but I’m seriously considering it right now, just let me speak, I know you like Jeongyeon, it’s  – close your mouth – it’s obvious to anyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter