Horrible Kids and Corn Nuts

SET IT OFF: A SaTzu Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That is all” the teacher said, and right on queue the bell went, signalling that it was lunch.

Sana had stormed off first, making sure the door the door flew open and hit the wall as she stomped away. Everyone who had at least one brain cell knew to get out the way of Sana when she was mad.

The rest of the class were silent as they watched her leave, wincing a little when she was heard screeching from down the hall.

“GET THE OUT OF MY WAY”

After that, everyone else began to file out, Tzuyu of course was last – when she left she didn’t expect Jennie to at the door waiting for her with her friends Jisoo, Lisa, and Park Chaeyoung aka Rosé.

Where Sana’s group was at the top of the school hierarchy, completely untouchable and almost immortal – like Thanos, Jennie’s group was more like Ultron – a good villain in their own right, but they could never reach the level Sana was at.

“You’ve really done it now freak” the cat like girl said “Sana’s pissed”

Tzuyu chose to ignore the first comment “It’s not my fault, if she wants to change that bad she should”

Tzuyu began to walk away, putting in her earphones in ‘Set it Off – Horrible Kids’ ringing through her ears

“Hey!” Jennie tried to call “Don’t walk away from--” she stopped, it was too late.

“Emo freak” she mumbled.

---------------------------

‘Watch your step around these words cuz, they’re gonna get you, they’re gonna get you in the end.’

Tzuyu let the lyrics of the song play out as she ducked and weaved through the hallways, just trying to make it through to the cafeteria. Ignoring the comments being thrown at her left right and centre, a little hop over an overly extended leg and dodging the football being thrown full speed at her face.

‘It’s just a game of pretend, a game of pretend’

She couldn’t help but chuckle internally at the truthfulness of it all, these kids were all playing a part in the movie of life, she could see high school has been written all over the football players who thought they were going big time. Future gas station attendants. 

The chorus began to play as she makes her way to the lunch hall to the spot that had been oh so graciously given to the four, right at the back next to the bins.

‘Horrible Kids! Would you look what you did! It was your ignorance that formed a beast with your wit! Horrible kids, horrible kids, horrible kids – look what you did’

Tzuyu is calmly eating her sandwich when Chaeyoung sits down next to her, followed by Momo. The only one who wasn’t there was Jeongyeon, and they were currently talking about her whereabouts

“Maybe she got held up in class” Tzuyu suggested the logical

Chaeyoung shook her head “Impossible”

“She’s never been held up” Momo agreed

Tzuyu shrugged “She’s defending the weak, like a knight in leather jacket”

“Or mayb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter