Business in Heaven

SET IT OFF: A SaTzu Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana pretended to be engrossed into the movie Nayeon was crying at as she dipped her hand into the big bowl of popcorn for the nth time that evening – rolling her eyes at the predictability of the confession scene.

They were sprawled out on Sana’s bed with a few drinks beside them, Sana sat back whilst Nayeon lied on her stomach with a plush under her chin.

“It’s so beautiful” Nayeon grabs a tissue and blows into it “I wish I had a relationship like that”

Sana rolls her eyes again, she figures if she was actually upset like she was earlier she probably would have felt worse. Whoever thought watching other people have a good relationship to forget about your broken one is stupid.

“You’re totally over him now aren’t you Sana” Nayeon grins as the movie finishes.

Sana can’t be so mad at her friend, she was still trying so she played along.

“Uh, yeah, yeah”

Nayeon claps her hands excitedly “GREAT! Because oh my God I have so much to tell you, you know Mark Lee?”

Sana raises a brow “That junior?”

Nayeon nods frantically “That junior, apparently him and…….”

And so she’s off, talking about the hallway gossip going around the school, of course as the queen bee Sana is expected to be in the know but this time her mind wanders.

Mina wasn’t sitting okay with Sana right now. Something was definitely off.

When she was leaving she looked at Mina and Tzuyu through the rear-view, she saw them smiling at each other, then as she turned out the parking lot she sees Mina dragging Tzuyu by her wrist away to somewhere. But she told Nayeon and herself that she ‘hAd HoMeWoRk’, but clearly she didn’t because she would have gone straight home which means that...

‘She lied…she lied to speak too Chou alone, they aren’t even friends though why would she lie…But the way they were smiling at each other it makes me wonder’ Sana takes a sip of her drink as she scoffs internally.

 ‘Does that emo just go along with any girl that bats her ing eyelashes at her, honestly.’

The biggest question in Sana’s mind was just how long had this been going on for? The idea of Mina and Tzuyu having some long friendship behind Sana’s back was annoying her. They looked so comfortable, the smiles weren’t forced or awkward, it wasn’t like they were tip toeing on eggshells with every word.

In frustration, Sana buries herself deeper into the hoodie that wasn’t hers, but she’ll be damned if it wasn’t the most comfortable thing she’s ever worn. She almost wants to keep it…almost.

 “….Isn’t that crazy!?” Nayeon’s shove forces Sana out of her trance, who acts like she was listening.

“Yeah, crazy, honestly juniors these days…”

“I KNOW, and that’s not even the half of it…..” Nayeon is off again and Sana decides to actually listen this time.

‘I’ll get my answers soon, Myoui, Chou. I’ll get my answers’

----------------

Mina shivers slightly.

“You cold or something” Tzuyu asks concerned

Mina shakes her head “No, someone’s talking about me, I can feel it”

Tzuyu giggles lightly, raising a playful brow at the girl “Is that so? The spidey senses kicking in?”

The shorter girl gives Tzuyu a smug look “Totally, they call me Mina Parker you know”

The pair laugh again.

“So you want to be friends with the misfits huh?” Tzuyu looks up at the sky, the sun was going to set soon “I’m curious as to why?” she turns back to Mina.

“It’s…embarrassing” Mina avoids the eye contact, and Tzuyu puts a reassuring hand on her shoulder, sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter