Bugatti's and Shopping Trips

SET IT OFF: A SaTzu Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey! Pick up the pace girls!”

“But Sana”

“But nothing, let’s go, again”

The other cheerleaders groan as they get into position to go through their routine.

Tzuyu watches the 14 other girls slug and half their way through the routine, it was in all honestly, pathetic – Tzuyu was sure she could do better.

She glances at Chaeyoung, who had kindly offered to keep her company through this, she was busy doodling away – not even acknowledging the cheerleaders, sometimes she would whisper into Tzuyu’s ear and make a joke.

 Other times she’d make gestures, at this point she had her own form of sign language – she was telling Tzuyu to sneak out and ditch. As much as she wanted too it seemed like Sana was relatively calmer now, and she did not want to make her angrier.

“That’s it, get out of my sight” was Sana’s way of ending practice, and all the girls slumped away, some were damn near crying.

“She’s harsh” Chaeyoung whispers into Tzuyu’s ear, to which she could only hum

“Yeah”

Tzuyu sees the look Chaeyoung is giving her, questioning her on her certainty of this geography project.

“Chae, I’m fine with it, really – you should get going, you’re gonna miss the last bus”

Chaeyoung shakes her head

“I’m serious, you better go, or I’m telling Jeongyeon you walked by yourself”

With one last reluctant look the short girl takes off.

“Geography partner” Sana sounds impatient, so Tzuyu hurriedly trots to the gym floor, her skateboard strapped to her back.

 “You called”

Suddenly a load of bags are thrown at her, Tzuyu thanks the Gods for her quick reflexes as she catches them all.

“Bring these to my car, and wait for me”

She heads to the locker room to get changed and Tzuyu can only stand there stunned, she was signing up to be her geography partner not her slave.

Seeing that she could do nothing but mumble a “s sake” Tzuyu begrudgingly makes her way to Sana’s car.

Now, the only thing Tzuyu thought was more lavish than Sana was her car, you couldn’t miss her 2.5 million dollar black Bugatti Chiron – her pride and joy. Once she was old enough to drive she took it everywhere, it was always spotless inside and out.

Sana would rev the engine sometimes to scare the out of freshmen. It was funny Tzuyu wasn’t going to lie, but the amount of times she’s almost been ran over by that same car drowns out any comedic factors it has.

Tzuyu almost jumps when the doors click open. Sana has returned with Nayeon, Dahyun, and Mina. As they get into the car Tzuyu just holds up the bags a little higher so she knows where to put them.

“Put them in the back, geography partner”

“Chou Tzuyu”

“Yeah, whatever”

Tzuyu puts the bags in the back when she’s about to get into the back Sana clears .

“The skateboard”

“What about it?”

“It goes in the back too, I don’t want the dirt in my car”

With a heavy sigh, Tzuyu puts her board in the back, then sits in the car next to Mina who offers her what appears to be a friendly smile. Dahyun is also trying to be nice giving her a small albeit forced smile. Nayeon however is glaring at her from the rear view mirror, which makes Tzuyu feel even more uncomfortable in her seat.

“Okay lets go, you’re going to buy us stuff from the store first”

Tzuyu almost forgot, but it’s just a short ride, how bad can it be?

----------------------

Very bad would be the answer, extremely bad.

How Sana got her driving license Tzu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter