Bad Influence

SET IT OFF: A SaTzu Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Yo guys how are we? doing well? I hope so. 

Here's another chapter, I actaully finished on time in all my 201 months on the earth this is what im proud of. 

I hope you enjoy. Also , y'all are some co writers too, I get ideas from you guys and what you say. This is our story now lol.

SONG - Sofia by Clairo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9l8zCOwEII If you wanna follow along, I recommend this song and Clairo in general .

I hope you enjoy this chapter. :))

-------------------------------

If you had told Sana two weeks ago that she would be at a playground with Chou Tzuyu she wouldn’t believe you, at 3am no less, she would never involve herself in such stupidity. But alas here she was, clad in Tzuyu’s very own hoodie, and there she was, hanging on the monkey bars.

To be honest this whole things was her fault – if Tzuyu wasn’t a constant subject of Sana’s thoughts, if she was just the weird quiet emo kid Sana expected her to be, buying her corn nuts and doing work in silence, she wouldn’t be so conflicted.

But then again, it seemed like Chou Tzuyu was always full of surprises

“Hi” Tzuyu says as she swings lazily

“Hi”

“Fancy meeting you here”

Sana rolls her eyes playfully “Tzuyu, you’re the one who called me out here”

Tzuyu laughs, and Sana watches as even though she was currently upside down, Tzuyu’s hat stayed firmly on her head.

“I guess I was, though I wonder how you go out”

It was Sana’s turn to laugh “I snuck out, it’s obvious”

The overdramatic gasp that followed made Sana laugh even harder

“You snuck out? How unexpected” the smirk plastered onto Tzuyu’s face looked weird when she was upside down but it was still there, and it makes Sana smile in return

“I guess I’ve been hanging around with a bad influence”

“Bad influence huh, I’m sure she’s not that bad”

Sana puts a finger to her chin “I don’t know, I’ll still have to see”

Tzuyu chuckles again and spins herself so she’s upright and sitting nicely on the bar “I’ll keep that in mind”

She hops off the bar and takes Sana by the hand

“Wait what are you doing--”

“I wouldn’t call you out here without a plan, I’m always prepared”

The grin doesn’t leave Tzuyu’s face as she leads Sana to the climbing frame, she pulls herself up and swings her legs over, landing on a small bridge – she crouches as she steps over to a house shaped covering that lead to an even smaller slide.

Sana could only stare and wonder if this was really a good idea, but whatever resolve she had in her to leave was gone when Tzuyu popped her head around with a confused face.

“Are you coming or what?”

“…What”

There’s a few seconds of silence then a fit of giggles, Sana gets up onto the bridge the normal way a person would, taking the miniature set of stairs and crouches to the covering, a cross legged Tzuyu waiting for her along with a few snacks a couple of drinks and a guitar.

“You want some corn nuts – its barbeque, your favourite” Tzuyu holds some out and Sana can’t resist.

“You know it’s unhealthy to eat so late” she takes a handful and starts eating, and Tzuyu hums as if she’s listening and agreeing, not like she’s devouring a bag of popcorn as Sana spoke.

“I never noticed, I guess it’s habitual”

Sana raises a brow “You’re usually up at 3 in the morning?”

Tzuyu shakes her head “Not usually, well not as frequently now – in the summer I never took note of the time so I stayed up a lot then”

“Then” Sana gives Tzuyu a once over “How are you so tall if you barely sleep?”

A few seconds pass, Tzuyu is really thinking deep about it

“Erm” she says after a while “Genetics? I guess I’m just lucky”

The huff Sana releases in response makes Tzuyu smirk a little

“Jealous?”

Sana scoffs “Hardly, why would I be jealous when you can barely fit in the climbing frame”

“Excuse me, I fit just fine thank you” Tzuyu takes a sip of her drink even though her head was almost touching the top, it was for kids after all

“You keep telling yourself that”

“I will” Tzuyu says with confidence “Anyway I’ve been meaning to ask, why are you even up? Is something wrong?”

Sana would never lie, she never would and she never could – in a school setting it wouldn’t matter, her word was truth in the walls of JYP high, but right here, right now, where there was no hierarchy no tiers no status, Sana was starting to feel a little vulnerable.

But with Tzuyu, she guessed it was okay.

“I was…I was just thinking, like you know, about things” Sana allows herself to slump back onto the wooden frame “Have you ever felt like you knew something, and then you find that you’re completely wrong”

Tzuyu hums, it was different than the last one, her full attention was on Sana

“I know what you mean, yeah, haven’t we all”

The two lock eyes as Sana is about to speak again

“I-I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter