Be My Friend?

SET IT OFF: A SaTzu Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: * crawls out of my cave * Erm, hi. It's been a long while hasn't it haha, I hope you all are doing well, drinking water and eating properly, and most importantly staying safe - first of all I'd like to say sorry, school kept me really busy but I finally have days to myself because they decided not to give us any homework over break (I could cry right now, I'm so happy). I'd like to say when I'll be able to update next but honestly I don't know lmao, it's more of a 'whenever I can' thing right now, I hope you understand. Thank you for being so patient too, you are all very good people. 

Happy Halloween, Happy Hanukka, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Chinesne New Year, and if you're a Valentines person have a good Valentines day tomorrow, treat that special someone, get a treat from that special someone, but most importantly treat yourself. 

This (My new favourite non existent ship) is what you can look for a reference in the chapter (This close to writing a full length novel about them) but you probably won't need it (They're already married in my head) 

I hope you enjoy it :) 

-----------------------

Tzuyu takes a deep breath and adjusts her hat as she stares at a large and very expensive looking door, it took every ounce of willpower she had to not just turn around and run away but she had made a promise and a promise she shall keep.

“So, let me get this right, you want to hang out…with me?” Tzuyu raises a brow from her cup of tea

“Yes”

"Not being rude or anything, but why?"

"Well, I need your help with something, it's pretty important"

Tzuyu’s breath hitches as she rings the doorbell, it was a quaint little thing with a charming chime. It provided Tzuyu with some temporary comfort, one that faded away after a few moments of silence with no answer, hesitant to ring again she stood there for a while, and it wasn't long before she decided that she should go. Maybe she just had the wrong house, or she was too early, or it was a prank all along.

Tzuyu was about leave when she hears a faint but cheerful laugh and a gentle thumping of feet against some stairs, after that it wasn't long before Tzuyu sees Dahyun peek out from behind the door, a dazzling smile on her face

"Tzuyu, you're here! Hi" Dahyun gives Tzuyu a hug

"Hey" Tzuyu manages a weak pat on the back in return "I did say I'll come didn't I"

Dahyun nods again, looking up with bright eyes.

'This isn't what I was expecting, but what were you really expecting Tzuyu?'

Being lost in her own thoughts Tzuyu didn't realise the silence that was brewing between the two girls, not exactly comfortable but not awkward either.

"Well what are you doing standing there like a lemon?" Dahyun reaches for Tzuyu's hand, leading the taller girl inside "Come in, my parents are out right now but that's just fine - we're going to be in my room anyway, are you hungry?"

"Can't say I am right now"

Dahyun giggles a little "If you do just let me know"

They reach Dahyun's room fairly quickly - it was large and neat but Tzuyu doesn't get to appreciate the interior design as she quickly gets dragged onto Dahyun's bed, the other girl going to her desk to sit into her swivel chair.

"I-right okay" Tzuyu starts "What did you need help with?"

She's expecting Dahyun to respond in some kind of way but she doesn't, she instead chooses to turn back to her laptop and start typing furiously, she's snickering to herself and Tzuyu can only look on in utter bewilderment

'Well, that answers everything'

"Tzuyu come look"

Dahyun calls her over with a wave of her hand and Tzuyu can only comply, she walks over and looks at Dahyun's laptop. It's not enough for her it seems, as Dahyun puts an outstretched arm around Tzuyu's shoulder, pulling them closer together so Tzuyu can get a better look at her screen

"These are comic book characters, from wonder woman" she reads the tab at the top of the screen

Tzuyu knew enough about superheros to carry a casual conversation, but she wasn't sure she could match whatever level Dahyun is on right now.

"This is untapped potential"

A brow is raised as Tzuyu continues to study the comic on the screen

"I'm not following"

Dahyun releases a heavy sigh, she reaches into her desk draw and pulls out a glasses case, putting on the spectacles as she continues her passionate speech

"You don't understand Tzuyu, Barbara and Etta have way too much chemistry in these 4 panels alone for it to not be capitalised on - look, look at this" she points at her screen again "This has endless possibilities, it's all in the look Etta gives Barbara in this one panel, look , the emotion, the yearning, the 'I want you to feel what I'm feeling but you don't, do you' - you know what I'm seeing Tzuyu"

Tzuyu adjusts her hat once more "No, but I have a feeling you're going to tell m--"

"College AU, strangers to friends to lovers, hurt comfort, slight angst with a happy ending, and tooth rotting domestic fluff for all to enjoy"

Tzuyu is staring at Dahyun in complete confusion

"You got all that from 4 panels?"

"You didn't?" Dahyun goes back into her draw and pulls out a small notebook, waving it in front of Tzuyu proudly and urging her to take a look

"I know you're desperate to know why I've called you here today and here it is" Dahyun takes a little breath as she watches Tzuyu go through her notes "You're helping me with my fanfiction, lucky for you I already have the basics already planned, you see it starts like thi--"

Tzuyu holds her hands up in a 'time out' pose "Pause. I'm helping you with your what?"

Dahyun says it again but slower

"Fan...fiction"

----------------

For Sana and Nayeon, gaming with Jihyo and Mina meant that sometimes they had to appreciate the sweet symphony of silence, but today was a different story, Sana couldn't understand why she kept on losing to the pair as they all played on Jihyo's switch in her room. It had nothing to do with the fact that she had no experience or skill with the game Sana thinks. Sana knows her friends were cheating, and Nayeon, equally as frustrated and equally as skilled, thought so too.

"Jesus Sana, you at smash"

"Shut it Jihyo, you're cheating" Nayeon grumbles as she falls off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter