You're a bad liar

SET IT OFF: A SaTzu Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the truce was formed, both girls were getting more comfortable with each other, they were eating in silence but it wasn’t as awkward as before.

Sana couldn’t help but feel at ease with the taller girl, her aura was calming to her. She wants to believe that because Tzuyu was so low status in her mind she didn’t have to do much to feel like the alpha in the room.

‘God Sana, you’re going soft, don’t let your guard down – she probably wants to find some way to ruin you, behind those nice smiles, nice eyes, rippling muscles, luscious long hair….Oh God Sana, are you complimenting her?’

“Sana, you have a piece of waffle on you lip”

The other girl stopped her internal monologue to look up

“What, where?” she frantically tries to pick up her phone to get the piece off, slightly embarrassed that she let herself be such a messy eater in the presence of another human being.

Tzuyu chuckles and picks up a napkin.

“Relax, I’ll take it off, hold still” She reaches over with her long arms to get the piece off and Sana can’t help but let her mind short circuit

‘She’s close…way too close, curse her polite actions, her eyes are still so nice…but she’s still too close! At this rate we might….we just might…’ She closes her eyes and purses her lips together

“There we go” Tzuyu grins, pulling back a little, then widens her eyes as she sees Sana’s lips start to pucker “Erm, Sana, are you okay?”

Sana’s eyes shoot open and she realises what she’s doing, she pulls back entirely, heat rising through her whole body, she waves her arms about as she tries to find an explanation

“OH MY…..I, erm…..I was helping you get it off easier…I think…”

Tzuyu’s face was beat red, her mind was a mess so took the explanation for what it was.

The two lock eyes. One second passes, two seconds.

Sana’s phone goes off at the perfect moment, ripping both girls into back into reality. Sana scrambles to check it to see that Nayeon was calling. God forbid she was allowed to feel completely mortified for another second.

“Hello” Her regular voice was back, sharp, harsh, and demanding.

“What do you mean where am I? I’m…..” She pauses, she couldn’t possibly tell Nayeon where she was or more importantly who she was with.

“I’m….I’m at home! I called Ara to come pick me up…..Why? I uh…. I just broke up with Jungkook! I’m sad, very sad, completely heartbroken” She starts sobbing loudly into the phone “I needed time alone…....NO! No no no, don’t come to my house I’ll just come back to school, my car is there anyway, I’ll see you in a few, bye now!”

She slams her phone onto the table and gives Tzuyu a demanding stare.

“Give me clothes”

“Excuse m--”

“Give me clothes now!”

Tzuyu is confused, and a little scared but not wanting to get on Sana’s bad side she sighs.

“You’re lucky I actually do have some here, wait a second” Tzuyu gets up and goes through the kitchen presumably up some stairs, and returns with a big black hoodie and some black leggings

Sana grabs the hoodie and stares at it, on it was a band logo ‘Three Days Grace’

Sana scoffs

“I’m not wearing that, you have anything else”

Tzuyu shakes her head

A couple of minutes go by and Sana gazes at the hoodie, trying to make it look better the longer she glowers, and it’s starting to make Tzuyu a little uncomfortable.

“You know I could just take it bac--”

“No, I’ll wear it, I have to. Desperate times call for desperate measures” Sana waves off Tzuyu and heads to the bathroom to get changed.

When she puts on the new attire she can’t help but look at herself in the mirror. The hoodie was a little big for her as the sleeve goes a little over her hand but Sana can roll it up, the leggings fit her quite nicely if she did say so herself.

Sana smirks at herself “Not bad” she says.

Whilst Sana was getting dressed Tzuyu was waiting at the table listening to music and thinking of the moments prior

‘Was Sana really about to…..’ Tzuyu waves herself off ‘Impossible, she hates my guts’

She lets herself become immersed into her music ‘Beach Bunny – Colorblind’ blasting her eardrums:

‘Feel like Technicolor TV screens
Only say you see black and white
More to me than a daydream, you're my color scheme
The whole spectrum of light’

‘You stay, you go, you say, "I'm sorry"
I'm sorry too for wanting you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter