Swimming Pools and Tank Tops

SET IT OFF: A SaTzu Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu was not fine, at all.

She was sitting in the middle of Sana’s living room looking like a lemon. Quite sure if she moved a muscle some type of alarm system will go off.

‘Wait here’ Sana had said ‘I need to change before you come up to my room’

Of course Tzuyu’s mind was short circuiting, what would she wear, plain normal clothes, maybe a hoodie or big sweater, or maybe something a little y….

“Dammit Chou, she wants nothing to do with you” She berated herself as she let music blast through her. The only thing that prevented her from running out the door is the music plugged into her ears. ‘Set it Off –Wolf in sheep’s clothing’, it was the bridge playing.

‘Maybe you’ll change, abandon all your wicked ways, make amends and start a new again. Maybe you’ll see, all the wrongs you did to me. And start all over start all over again’

Tzuyu thinks about Sana when she hears those lyrics, she really hopes that she changes instead of being well, a . It makes her crush more justified that way.

Sometimes she wonders why she even does like Sana. She was pretty sure, had a killer body and was as confident as she came aside from her spoilt rich syndrome. But Tzuyu likes her for what she sees underneath those clothes and makeup, someone who just wants to be cared for and Tzuyu was more than happy to do so.

Suddenly a crash coming from the hall woke Tzuyu up from her trance. She rushes to the scene, leaving her phone on the couch.

Some maid was trying to carry a load of boxes that were much too heavy for her to the pool area judging by the assortment of items scattered across the floor. She was so mortified she didn’t even notice the tall girls’ presence.

“Oh God, I’m gonna get fired, why am I like this, why, why”

Tzuyu taps her shoulder and the maid jumps out of her skin, she immediately gets on the floor to beg

“I’m sorry Miss Sana, it won’t happen again. Don’t fire me please!”

“Um, I’m not Sana”

The maid looks up, Tzuyu is clearly not Sana. She’s profoundly embarrassed as she gets up and clears .

“I, can see that, I apologise for being so rowdy, that’s not like me”

Tzuyu smiles a little “Don’t, it’s okay, I was coming to ask if you needed help miss…” She’s searching for a name.

“Ara, Ara Song, and no it’s okay I don’t any of Miss Sana’s friends to help me with such a--”

“We’re not friends, I’m just her partner for a project” Tzuyu starts to pick up the items and put them in the various boxes, once she’s done she stacks them one on top of another.

“Where too miss Song?”

Ara is stunned that this helpful stranger is addressing her like this “The pool but please let me carry them they’re much too heavy”

It’s a bit late as Tzuyu already lifts the boxes with ease.

“You’re going to have to guide me because I don’t know where it is”

“Oh, Oh! Of course right this way”

The pool area of course is grand, Tzuyu should just stop expecting anything but luxury when it came to the house, and as Ara told her to put the boxes down the maid praises her.

“Thank you so much Miss, you’re too kind Miss”

“Tzuyu, just Tzuyu Miss Song – no titles please” She waves off the praise “Um I should get back to the living room, it was nice meeting you, I’m happy to help”

Just as Tzuyu begins to walk back, a little Shiba Inu dog runs up on her. It keeps on yapping and nipping and barking at her, and not wanting to kick Sana’s dog Tzuyu keeps on pacing further and further back trying to avoid its attack.

Tzuyu doesn’t realise when she lost her footing, it was probably when Ara shouted at her to watch out. But it was futile, and Tzuyu landed in the pool with a heavy splash – it was a good thing she could swim.

As she rises up and floats she sees that little dog bark in pleasure at her suffering. Once she gets out the water she’s in a glaring contest with the Shiba. Contemplating on if she should throw the Goddamn dog in the pool.

“Good job baby” Sana’s voice shouts fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter