I'm not your friend

SET IT OFF: A SaTzu Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you had told Sana one week ago that she would be hanging out with school nobody Chou Tzuyu willingly, she probably would have sent every sports team to throw you into a dumpster and set it on fire.

But here she is, about to jump a fence to accompany said nobody to lunch.

‘Just when you think you’ve hit rock bottom, it somehow gets worse’

Sana must have been taking a while because Tzuyu was raising an eyebrow

“Uh Sana, I don’t want to sound rude but, are you sure you can do this?” she says from the other side.

 She had hopped over the metal fence with ease and was now waiting for Sana to do the same

“Don’t patronise me, I’m sure this is an easy task” the other girl scoffs as she begins her climb.

Okay, it wasn’t as easy as Sana thought – the way Tzuyu had done it so quickly had given her false hope and now she was stuck at the top.

“Sana, just jump down”

“Easy for you to say, what if I break a bone? I’ll sue”

Tzuyu holds out her arms and offers a gracious smile.

“I’ll catch you”

Sana cuts her eyes at the girl “Like hell you will”

“Do you trust me?”

“Do you expect me too?”

The two lock eyes for a while.

 Just as Tzuyu was going to respond they hear voices from the field, the maintenance people have come out and they will report them to the faculty office if they catch Sana and Tzuyu trying to sneak off.

“Sana, jump – we can’t get caught”

“Are you ordering me around?”

The two maintenance people look at them from a distance, they can’t see the duo clearly yet.

“Hey, what are you two doing!” They start pursuing the girls.

Tzuyu groans “Oh my God, Sana please, jump”

Sana takes a glance at the staff members hot on their trail, then to Tzuyu who still has her arms out. She closes her eyes and takes a leap, expecting to fall face first with the ground but the impact never comes.

Sana opens up her eyes and finds that she’s in the arms of Tzuyu.

“I said I’d catch you, didn’t I” There’s a small smile and an even smaller blush on Tzuyu’s cheeks, and Sana can’t help but think it’s kind of, kind of….

‘Sana, no. Get it together, Jesus Christ’

As Sana was debating with herself she feels her body getting flipped.

“Wait, what the ?”

 Tzuyu had just threw Sana over her shoulder and is now taking off, running at break neck speed.

“Wait, wait! This wasn’t the plan emo! Put me down! Put me down now!”

Tzuyu runs even faster “They’re gonna catch us if we wait any longer”

Sana looks up, the maintenance staff are trying to catch up to the tall girl, but two middle aged overweight men weren’t going to catch the secret athlete in Chou Tzuyu.

Sana doesn’t know why she agreed to this. Here she is the Minatozaki Sana, skipping school with bottom feeders. What would everyone think?

‘Maybe you care too much’

It rings in her head again.

She takes in the situation fully, and supposes that running away from staff to get food is a little…fun.

-------------------

When Tzuyu finally sets Sana down in an alleyway she is livid, she immediately starts on the girl who is looking out into the street from the wall.

“Just who do you think you are throwing me around like a ragdoll--” Sana doesn’t even finish as Tzuyu once again throws her around like a rag doll.

Sana finds herself pinned to the wall as Tzuyu puts her finger to her lips, telling Sana to be quiet

The two staff members are right there, they were looking around the area for the duo but give up quickly, deciding to go back to the school.

Once they were out of sight Tzuyu lets out a sigh of relief.  

“That was close”

Sana glares up at Tzuyu “That’s all you have to say? ‘That was close’, no apology for harassing me?”

Tzuyu avoids Sana’s gaze, putting a nervous hand on her neck “Sorry, it was an instinctual response”

The taller girl meets Sana’s angry stare with apologetic eyes.

In all honesty, Sana thought it was impressive. The way that Tzuyu could run so fast whilst carrying another human being on her shoulder was like something out of a movie, it didn’t help that Sana could feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter