Alone with an Ice Cream

SET IT OFF: A SaTzu Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…I’m sorry…”

‘She’s what?’

Tzuyu wasn’t exactly prepared for the feeling that had overwhelmed her when the words fell from Sana’s lips. The Minatozaki Sana had just apologised to her, and Tzuyu has no clue as to what she’s even sorry for – but she doesn’t want to ask just in case she ruins the moment.

“Sana…it’s--”

“I-I wasn’t the best host tonight… I asked a personal question” Sana avoids eye contact, turning away and hiding behind her hair

Tzuyu feels her gaze softening at the gesture.

“It’s okay, really. It’s understandable, the crush question. It just caught me off guard, you know – but crushes are what the girlies talk about right?” There’s a cheeky grin to pair with the words

Sana breathes out a laugh as she looks up, a small smirk is starting to form.

“I know you did not just refer to us as ‘the girlies’ you weirdo”

Tzuyu’s smile only gets wider “I mean, what should I call you guys? The crew, the squad, the homies, the lads, the boys, the bro--”

Sana shoves Tzuyu as she laughs, but poor Tzuyu was unprepared and ends up flopping onto Sana’s carpeted floor which makes the rich girl laugh even harder

“I swear you’re the weirdest person I’ve ever met – get up”

“You know most people say ‘Oh my God, I’m sorry’ when they push another person to the ground” Tzuyu gets up and sits on the bed casually points a playful finger at Sana “I’ll have to get you back now”

The other girl raises a brow “Oh really?”

“I’ll strike when you least expect it”

“Whatever Chou”

As Tzuyu was about to spew more empty threats at Sana she feels another pillow smacking her square in the face. This time however, the tall girl rises to the challenge and grabs the pillow.

“You’ve done it now”

Sana smirks “I’m shaking”

And for the next few minutes the two are playing around, throwing pillows cushions stuffed animals and everything else that was relatively soft, giggling every step of the way. They kept on going until Sana held up her hands and sat on the bed

“Time out! Time out!”

“You can’t just call a timeout cuz you’re losing”

“Yes I can”

“No you can’t”

“I just did, so there”

Sana and Tzuyu lock eyes for a while until Tzuyu relents and lies down on the bed next to Sana whose feet are dangling off the edge. The two are in silence for a while and Sana feels comfortable.

‘This, is actually nice’ She looks over to Tzuyu who is staring at the ceiling, she must have been staring for a while because the taller girl shoots her a look.

“What’s wrong?”

What Sana wants to say is ‘This is nice isn’t it’

But what she ends up saying is “I’m just thinking about how ing weird you are”

Sana’s smirking but then she feels her body leave the comfort of her bed

‘Wait what the fu--’

Her body collides with the carpet floor with a soft thud, and now she’s staring up at one Chou Tzuyu that is giving Sana a eating grin of her own.

“I told you I’d get you back” she keeps on grinning and holds out her hand “But since I’m kind I’ll help you up”

Sana reaches for the outstretched hand “You’re so nice aren’t you”

Tzuyu smiles and is about to pull Sana up but she yanks Tzuyu down to the floor before that even happens. The taller girl flops down with the smallest yelp and Sana is happy she was able to get the one up on her.

 The feeling didn’t last long however, obviously Sana didn’t plan that far ahead because the tall girl is currently on top of her, their faces just inches apart.

Tzuyu is staring into Sana’s eyes, she had never seen the deep brown so close before.

“Hi” Tzuyu says as continues to stare, it sounds breathless

Sana’s voice sounds the same, it’s like she’s gasping for air “Hi”

Sana doesn’t even know what’s happening and neither does Tzuyu, but the two are getting even closer, and Sana feels the breath teetering on her lips until Tzuyu’s phone rings. The loud noise tears the girls away from each other, not only was the moment ruined, it was ruined in spectacular fashion.

Sana gets up and sits on her bed and Tzuyu scrambles to get to her phone

“Hello? You’re outside? Okay I’ll be out in a few” she ends the call and starts grabbing her stuff, she puts it all in her backpack and waves at Sana

“Um, I’ll be seeing you”

“Mhmm”

With that she leaves, Ara wishes her a good night as she makes her way to Jeongyeon’s car and Sana is watching from the window, both girls are thinking the same thing, with the same hot pink tinting each of their cheeks.

‘Oh my God….OH MY GOD’

--------------------------

It’s about 10:30 on Saturday when Tzuyu wakes up, if it was up to her she would have slept in longer, but the constant blaring of her phone was denying her, she groans and checks it, raising a brow when she finds that it was Sana trying to contact her.

[Sana] – Chou, get up

[Sana] – I mean it, wake up

[Sana] – I swear Chou. Wake up right now

[Sana] – Chou

[Sana] – Chou

[Sana] – Chou

There was about 30 m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter