A Second Date?

SET IT OFF: A SaTzu Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Yo, hi, hello, are you guys okay? Doing good, drinking water, eating well, I hope so. I'm back with another update - I'm going to try and upload stuff on weekends now since I'm starting school again next week so Saturday and Sunday are (meant to be) upload days if you're interested in like scheduling stuff I'll see how it goes ya girl gotta get edumacated hope you understand thanks love. Also I got over 400 subs now, you guys like this???? lmao jkjk I'm happy you do thanks for like actually reading my stuff, it means a lot <3.

If anyone was curious about my dream that one time my gf came back and you're ALL invited to the wedding lmao RSVP.

Enjoy :))

-----------

Tzuyu walks with Sana to her door, her hat still on Sana’s head, there’s a little bit of silence.

“Well here we are” Tzuyu puts her hands in her pockets, swinging slightly on her feet

Sana twirls her hair a little as she looks down “Yup…”

 The two lock eyes and start talking

“I-”

“Well-”

They start laughing, Sana looking down again and Tzuyu looking off to her right, a hand on her arm.

They try again

“You should go first” they both say at the same time

Another set of nervous chuckles, Tzuyu motions for Sana to speak, she doesn’t expect Sana to take her hands before she does, her thumb gently soothing over Tzuyu’s rougher hands. The small gesture makes Tzuyu go red

“I had fun today” she eyes are sincere and it only takes a few seconds for Tzuyu to falter under her gaze

“Y-yeah….yeah, me too…I um, I….me too, I also had fun today…”

“We should do this again?”

“I mean if you want…Not saying that I don’t want to because I do I...I really do, but it’s up to you I guess”

“Yeah, we’ll go and do something”

Tzuyu smiles a little, feeling her confidence come back a little more “Something like what?”

Sana hums, trailing her hand up Tzuyu’s arm “I don’t know, something exciting”

The air is thick, Sana leans in a little, Tzuyu does the same, she can feel the warm breath on her own lips, but a squeal causes Sana to turn quickly – Tzuyu catches her cheek instead.

“Ara” Sana whines as she’s shown a picture of Tzuyu kissing her cheek “As your employer I’m ordering you to delete that”

Ara hums “But it is quite a lovely picture Miss Sana, are you sure you don’t want it?”

Sana stares for a while, she turns to Tzuyu quickly

“I’m gonna go, I’ll see you later?”

“Yeah, yeah at school probably”

“Yeah” Sana’s gaze drops “…school…”

Sana hurries inside, taking off her shoes and rushes up the stairs.

Ara says her goodbyes also with a happy smile and shuts the door

Tzuyu’s walking back home when her phone buzzes

[Sana]: You left your hat

[Sana]: I guess you’re really going to have to see me again to get it back :)

-----------------

Tzuyu’s mind wanders as when she’s in her gym class on Monday afternoon, her last class, she’s in such bliss nothing matters to her anymore. She’s still questioning if Saturday was even a real thing. She hadn’t seen much of Sana all day, though maybe that was good for her, her heart probably couldn’t handle it.

‘What a day that was’

She doesn’t notice the extra presence next to her, and jumps out of her skin when she sees one of her friends appear before her.

“Chae! Where did you come from?”

Chaeyoung raises a brow, she was there the whole time. She asks Tzuyu if she’s okay

“I’m good actually, but you look…tired, what’s up?”

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes and gags, then points over Tzuyu’s shoulder. The taller girl turns around to find Momo and Jeongyeon talking whilst leaning on a wall nearby, they were completely enamoured with each other.

Tzuyu turns back around with a laugh “They probably don’t even realise what they’re doing”

There’s another eyebrow raise but the question is quickly forgotten and Chaeyoung is furiously tapping Tzuyu on her shoulder, her face getting redder by the second.

“What is it? What’s wrong?”

Chaeyoung opens and closes it again, trying to get a word out, but eventually she just hides behind Tzuyu.

“Chou”

“Oh, Myoui, what a surprise”

“Hello…” Mina’s voice strains a little “N-nice to see you again Son”

Chaeyoung pokes her hand out from behind Tzuyu, waving a little

Tzuyu looks between the two “Again?”

Mina puts a few strands of her hair behind her ear, her face just as red as Chaeyoung

“We had a um, collision this morning, which is why I’m here I came to apologise, I wasn’t looking where I was going”

She feels Chaeyoung nod against her back

“Chaeng” Tzuyu sidesteps so the girls can face each other “You accept the apology”

The shorter girl nods once more, facing the floor, her hands fly into a flurry of gestures and then she runs off into the changing rooms, leaving Mina and Tzuyu alone.

“What was that? Did I do something wrong? What did she say? Why did she run off? Why wasn’t she looking at me? Oh my God…Am I ugly?”

Before Mina could go into hysterics Tzuyu puts a finger to her lips

“Hold your horses there Myoui, Chaeng’s just embarrassed – she said she was going to get her water bottle, the one that she had in her hand” Tzuyu runs a hand through her hair “If anything you should be happy she actually cares about your opinion of her”

Mina visibly relaxes onto the wall

“So, you had a collision, I can’t help but think you planned that, like you timed the exact moment to walk so you bumped into her”

It was said as a j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter