Chapter 30

Crush or Love

"If you love something so much let it go. If it comes back it was meant to be; of it doesn't it never was." he keep on reading the quote that sent to him by his friend. 

'But I don't know if I can let her go,' he told to himself and put his phone on the table and carefully scan the room where he used to see the woman he love sitting and patiently waiting to finish his recordings. A smile plastered on his face when he remembered the time that she fall asleep since she loves to sleep. 'It hurt so much' 

 

---------------------------

 

'I will tease the girls since I arrive first,' she giggled thinking how will she boast to groupmates that she came first. 

She grab the door knob with excitement on her face, but she was surprise to see her sunbaenim lying on the couch with couple of beers on the table. Still, she enter quitely to the recording room and carefully throwing the cans of beer on the table, when she saw a picture on the table. 

"Dara unnie," she whispered and sit on the floor then look to the man sleeping on the couch. "Why can't you see me? Just forget about her and love me instead," she told to the sleeping Jiyong and a tear escape in to her eye. She quickly stand and leave the room. 

She settle on the cafeteria. She feel sad knowing the man she love cannot reciprocate the feeling. 'I should not come here this early,' with regrets but she still force to smile when she saw one of her groupmate have arrive. "LISA!" she called her friend.

"JENNIE!" she called back. Half walking and half running she went to her friend's table. "You're early today," she . 

"Yah," she lazy replied.

Lisa look at her friend. "What is wrong?" 

Jennie just shake her head. 

"Something happend?" Lisa still asked.

"Just....just not in the mood," Jennie replied.

"O-ok," Lisa did not bother to ask Jennie any questions. "I just saw Dara unnie in the bakeshop near here and I think she is with Ji won sunbaenim," she told Jennie. 

"Really?" 

Lisa nod and stare at Jennie, "and I think there is domething going on between them," 

Jennie blink and did not utter a word. 'I wish Dara unnie date Ji won sunbaenim, so Jiyong oppa will like me,'