Chapter 3

Crush or Love

knock! Knock! Knock!

"Haist! Wait a sec.!" Dara shouted then hurriedly open her door. "Bommie-yah? What are you doing this early morning?" she asked half asleep.

Bom slap Dara's arm to fully wake Dara. "Yah! I have no schedule today and am bored," she said and went to Dara's fridge to check her foods.

"But Bommie-yah I'm still sleepy," Dara said and check her clock. "Besides it is only 10AM,"

"Precisely it is already 10AM Tokki," Bom said while making a sandwich for her and for Dara. "Tokki I saw in the news that your crush is back from Hawaii," she giggle.

"Yup! I saw him last week on the YG Building! He is so handsome....." Dara said as if dreaming the event she bump Jiwon.

"WHY YOU DID NOT TELL ME YOU AHJUMMA!" Bom shouted. "Tell me! Palli!" excited is evident on her voice.

"Do you remember when I lost my wallet? Jiwon oppa found it on the cafeteria," she said still dreaming about Jiwon while flipping her bread. "He is so manly,"

"YAH! DON'T PLAY YOUR FOOD!" 

"DON'T SHOUT BOMMIE! I'M NOT DEAF!" 

"Oopppss... Sorry... hehehe..." Bom smiled. "Why don't you ask him for a date?"

"I'm shy Bom and he might be busy," Dara said.

"You know Tokki I like Eun Ji Won more than Jiyong," Bom said while eating her sandwich.

"Jiyong is my boyfriend and there is a difference between a crush to love," Dara stated.

"But the question is....," Bom stop eating and face Dara. "Does Jiyong love you? We both know that Jiyong is a jerk boyfriend. Your his least priority."

"I know Jiyong loves me," 

"How many times does he cheated on you Dara? Maybe you love Jiyong because he is your boyfriend," Bom saod worried for her friend.

"That is the point I love him because HE IS MY BOYFRIEND" Dara said and sighed.

"You should be with the person you truly love not because you need to convince yourself you love him because he is your boyfriend," Bom said and continue to munch her food.

Dara could not reply and continue to eat.

"You need to love yourself Dara," 

Dara only sighed. 

"Wash up and change. Let's go to mall," Bom said.

"Just give me a few minutes and I be ready," Dara said and went to her room. Maybe Bom is right. But why it is damn hurt everytime Ji neglected me. Dara said to her mind.

 

------------------

 

"Bommie do you think Ji will like this?" Dara asked while holding a shirt.

"The shirt is nice," Bom simply answered.

Dara return the shirt and scan the other displays when she glimpse Jiyong with other woman.

She lower her head and wanted to cry.

"Hey Tokki," Bom tap Dara's shoulder. "Look at this shirt? Do you think it will look good on me?" she asked but no replied. "Dara are you listening?" faced Dara, there she saw Dara is about to cry.

Dara surprised. "Y-yeah..." she simply replied then inhaled deep and grab her phone. "Bommie-yah i'll just have a quick call," then she walk fast not waiting Bom to say anything.

Ring....ring....ring....ring....ring...

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ji?"

"Yes Tokki?"

"Where are you Ji? Uhmmm... we haven't meet this few days. I miss you." 

"Ah... eh... I'm with Taeyang ang TOP hyung Dee. Do you have schedules today?"

"Nope," 

"That's great we can meet Dee YG around 3PM then we can eat outside or go to Han River,"

"Ok," 

"see yah later Dee. Love you," 

Dara did not respond and end the call holding the phone tightly, tears running on her cheeks.

Liar.Jerk. 

Dara composed herself and went back to Bom. "Done shopping Bom?" she asked.

Bom nod did not utter a single word. What ever your problems my tokki I'm always here waiting for you to speak. Bom said to her mind and hold Dara's hand. "Where do you want to go next?" she asked.

"I think we better go. I am meeting Ji later at YG. Do you want to go?" 

"No thank you but I'll be sleeping at your place today." Bom stated with smirk on her face.

"Why???!" Dara shocked.

"Sleep over... hehehe..." Bom smiling and make a peace sign to Dara. "Let's go. Don't make that dragon waiting," then drag Dara out from the store.