Chapter 12

Crush or Love

 

Ring...ring...ring...ring...ring....ring...

She woke up and check her clock it is 5:30 in morning her alarm clock did not buzz yet. She lazily answered her phone without looking who is the caller.

"Yeboseyo?" she asked still eyes close

"Dee please I want us to talk..." 

She open her eyes and look at her phone. Should I hang up? she asked herself but instead "there is nothing to talk about Ji," 

"I need you Dee," 

"You hurt me Jiyong. You betray me," 

"I got bored and I have my needs as a man. Your always busy," he reason out

"Are you saying that it is my fault that you cheated on me?!" 

"Am not saying that it is your fault and besides am just playing with them. Am not serious with them," he explained

She is furious about Jiyong. "Were over Jiyong!" 

"Were not yet over until I say so Dee! Your mine!" he shouted back.

She press the end button. She is mad and furious about Jiyong. She put the pillow on her face and scream.

She get up and take a shower to cool down her nerves.

She went to the kitchen cook bacon and eggs for breakfast and pour a milk on her glass. 

It is 6:45 in the morning when Bom wakes up. "Morning Tokki," 

"Morning Bommie," she greet Bom and cook breakfast for her. "coffee or juice?" she asked.

"juice please," Bom answered. "Why your so early today and what time did you get home?" she asked 

"I have early schedule today and I get home I think it is already past 3AM," she said and gave her plate with bacon and eggs with toasted bread on it. "Do you have recording today?" she asked.

"Yup," she said with eggs on . "take a break a little tokki, maybe we can go to beach," Bom suggested.

Dara have no appetite to eat still thinking her conversation with Jiyong. 

"What is wrong?" Bom asked

"Nothing," she lied. She do not want her friend to worry about her.

Bom did not ask anymore because she knows Dara does not want to talk about it. "Eat your breakfast before you go to your schedule."

"yes omma!" Dara tease Bom and start eating 

"whatever," 

 

------------

 

Shechskies already in their meeting place except for Jiwon. They greeted the staff.

"Should we message Jiwon? Does he know the meeting place?" Sunghoon asked.

"I don't know," Jae-jin said and dialed Jiwon's number. "Hello Jiwon, where are you?" he asked

"Am on my way. Where is the meeting place again?" Jiwon asked.

"I'll send you the address," then ended the call and send the address of Adidas Korea Ltd.

At 7:45AM Jiwon arrived to their meeting place and greet the staff and ask for the meeting room. 

He saw together with other people. He bow and greet them "Sorry for being late," he apologize.

"Don't worry your still 15 minutes early. I am Steven Choi General Manager of Adidas," the man infront of Jae-duc introduce himself.

He nod and scan the area. She is not here yet he thought. He was about to call her when she arrived together with her manager. She is wearing a simple shirt and jeans but she looks so pretty on it. 

"Wow! Dara-shi is indeed a goddess..." Sunghoon whisper.

He glare at Sunghoon. And look at Dara lovingly but he got worried because she look so tired and lack of sleep. 

"Good Morning Mr. Choi, am sorry for being late," she said politely

"No your not late at all and besides the photographer is still not her." 

She scan the room and saw Sechskies is also preeent. She greet and bow to the staff and take a sit next to Jiwon. "Am sorry for being late," she apologize to Sechskies.

"Don't worry Dara-shi your still 5minutes early," Suwon said.

"Please call me Dara sunbaenim. You don't have to be formal," she said.

"Then call us oppa Dara," Sunghoon said.

She nod and smile. Then Jiwon hold Dara's hand under the table. She face Jiwon and smile and blush. 

The people in room busied theirselves while waiting for photographer.

"Why you did not call me last night?" Jiwon whisper to Dara.

"Am sorry oppa, I forgot because I was too tired yesterday," she explained.

"What time you went home?" he asked still worried for her.

"I think past 3AM, I really don't know," she said.

Their conversation interrupted when the photographer arrive and they started discussing the concept of their commercials and where and when they will start they pictorials. 

The meeting lasted for 5hours and those 5 hours Jiwon dod not let go of Dara's hands. They secretly holding each other hands under the table. 

"So, I think that is it. See you after 3days at Jeju." Mr. Choi said and look at Dara's direction. "Nice working with you again Dara-shi," he said and shake Dara's hand.

"Thank you for always trusting me Mr. Choi," she said. 

The Sechskies is already in the lobby saying goodbye to the photographer and to the staff.

She also said her goodbyes to the staff and to her manager. She was about to start her engine when Jiwon approach her car. "Wait for me at your place," 

"ok, see you at the parking lot," she said.

"Drive safely," he said and kiss her on the lips. A quick kiss and run to his car. 

Dara blush and touch her lips.