Chapter 16

Crush or Love

 

"Care to explain this to me Jiyong?" YG said and give the ipad to Jiyong to see the news about him being intimate with a woman in the club.

Jiyong take a look the picture and his face redden from embarrassment "I was drunk sir," 

The man rub her temple preventing to get mad at his artist "I treat you actually not just you but also the rest of Bigbang as my sons," he said and look at Jiyong who is still not looking at him "and Dara who I treat as my daughter," he added.

"I am really sorry sir," still ashamed on his action.

"Is that all you can say Jiyong?" YG asked.

"I will accept the consequences of my action sir," 

"Jiyong what is the real status of your relationship with Dara?" 

Jiyong look at YG and inhale "Were having problems but I will make it up with her and I want to ask your permission to sir if Dara and I collaborate on a project/s again," Jiyong said.

"Before you courted Dara I warn you not to pursue it but you insisted. Both of you are my artist and I do not want your personal problems affect your career. Just like I said Dara is like a daughter to me if your going to hurt her more then break up with her," he reprimanded Jiyong and looking him intently. "I might consider your suggestion but I want you to fix your problem with Dara," 

"We can not break up sir, even though the fans do not know our status they already assume we are a couple," he explain

"Do you implying that your using Dara?" irritation is evident on his voice.

"That is not what I mean," 

"Do not use Dara with your personal interest. You have fame and money, fix this mess Jiyong," he instructed Jiyong.

Jiyong did not utter a word, he leave YG office and went to recording studio where the other Bigbang is waiting for him. 

"What did YG told you hyung?" Daesung asked Jiyong.

"Nothing," he responded. "So, what are we supposed to do today?" 

"We already pick some songs to be included on our album were waiting for your approval," TOP said and give the music sheet to Jiyong.

"But we still lacking songs," Taeyang informed Jiyong.

"Let me handle the other songs," he said and search for Seungri. "Where is the rat?" 

"on the phone, he is talking to Dara noona," Daesung said and fix his hair.

He left the studio to search for Seungri so they can start their brainstorming about their album. He found him on lobby talking to someone on the phone.

"Hey Rat! We need your little mind for our album," he said when he approach him.

Suengri said his goodbye before ending the call. 

"Who is that?" Jiyong asked.

"Dara noona, she is in Jeju for a shoot together with Sechskies sunbaenim," Seungri informed Jiyong.

"Seungri? Your very close to Dara, right?" 

"Yes hyung, why?" Seungri confuse on Jiyong.

"Can you help me talk to Dara, well she is mad," 

"Sure hyung, but can you treat Dara noona nicely," Seungri said.

Jiyong smile to Seungri "sure rat!"

 

 

------------

 

Jiwon watch Dara doing her shoots. 

"Why don't you ask Dara for a date Jiwon?" Sung-hoon asked Jiwon.

"Dara will melt if you keep on staring at her," Jae-duc tease Jiwon.

Fools! I do not need to ask her out because she is my girl Jiwon though and smile. 

"If you like her then go for it," Suwon said to Jiwon.

"But Dara is beautiful angel and Jiwon is like a volcano always errupting," Jae-jin said.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!!!" Suwon, Sung-hoon and Jae-duc laugh at Jae-jin comment. 

"HEY YOU!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!" scream and kick Jae-jin's feet

"BWAHAHAHAHA!" Sung-hoo laugh again by Jiwon's reaction

"Dara and I are compatible fo each other," he cocky said.

They keep teasing Jiwon that Dara approach the Sechskies. "Your happy," 

"were only teasing Jiwon, hehehe..." Jae-duc said 

"About what?" she is curious.

"about me and you," Jiwon said and put his arm on Dara's shoulder.

Dara blush.

"your fast Jiwon," Sung-hoon said and smile seeing Jiwon happy because of Dara. "or maybe you two already dating behind our back," he tease Dara and Jiwon.

"why not? Dara is beautiful and I am very handsome," he confidently said earning him a smack on the his head. "Ouch! that hurts!" he whine

"we will be happy if you two will be together but you need to wake up Jiwon about thinking your handsome," Jae-duc joke.

"Jiwon oppa is indeed handsome, he is my crush for more than 20 years," she said and blush.

"I have idea, we can stay here a couple of days after our shoots," Suwon suggested.

"Wait, I will ask my manager," Dara said and call her manager. "oppa can I stay here for a couple of days with Sechskies?" she ask while sechskies is also waiting for her manager's answer.

"Ammmm... well.... Sorry Dara but there some changes on your schedule their are projects waiting for you together with Jiyong," her manager informed.

"Projects with Jiyong??? I did not know that..." she is confuse and look at Jiwon.

"What a waste," Jae-jin said.

"We can bond some other time," Suwon said.