Chapter 7

Crush or Love

Knock...knock...knock...

After a few minutes she opened the door. Shock is seen on her face. "W-what you doing here?" she asked.

He just smirk and he gave Dara the take-outs he ordered. "I have an idea that your not ok," he said.

She fidget her nails then she start sniffing. "How did you know?" 

"Your voice kinda shaky, so, I presume your crying," he explain still standing on outside Dara's door. "So? Am I allowed to enter or should I go home?" he asked in playful manner.

She lift her head and open her door to welcome Jiwon on her home. "Feel at home Jiwon oppa," she said then went to the kitchen to prepare the foods Jiwon gave to her.

"Let me handle this," he said to Dara.

Dara watch Jiwon prepare the foods. Jiyong used to care for me, she said still watching Jiwon.

"Here. Let's eat." he said and gave her plate

The foods looks delicious but she don't have appetite to eat. She keep on swirling the foods Jiwon hold her left hand.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked

She inhaled. "Sorry for wasting your time. I'll be going to my room I remember I have lots do to," then stand and went to her bed and cuddled herself. She start crying again.

 

--------------

 

He watch her go to her room until he saw her close her door.

"Haist!" he feel irritated to himself because he don't know how to comfort her but decided to follow her.

He quitely open the door. There he saw Dara lying on the bed and crying. He feel so weak seeing her crying. 

He sits on the bed and gently brushing her hair. "I know am trespassing your space but I could not stand seeing you like this,"

She close her eyes and tears continue to fall. "Am I not good enough for him? If he does not want me then he should let me go?" she asked still crying not wanting to see Jiwon.

"You know when I got divorce I also blame myself for failing our marriage. But years go by I learned it is not just me. We just fell out of love. And maybe that is the reason I am still scared to enter relationship," he confessed.

"But your failed marriage is not your fault and Jiyong choose to hurt me. I feel so neglected Jiwon oppa," she turned around and hugged Jiwon. "I loved him but now I don't know anymore."

"But do you still love him?" he asked her.

"I don't know," she said and cry even more.

He keep hugging her to comfort her. "Am also here for you," until they fall asleep.

 

-------------

 

Jiwon wake up and feel hungry. He remember he did not eaten yesterday then he look to the woman still hugging him. He smile and wanted to keep on watch her but his stomach making noises signaling him to eat. 

He gently get up and went to the kitchen to look for extra tootbrush. "At last!" he blurted when he found extra tootbrushes on the drawer and brush his teeth.

After doing his oral hygiene. He look to Dara's fridge to cook since it os already 7AM. 

He is busy cooking breakfast that he did not notice Dara waking up. 

"Jiwon oppa?" she asked still could not believe Jiwon is still on her house.

"Morning Dara," he greeted her but did not look at her because he is busy cooking. "Take your seat, breakfast will be ready,"

"What are you still doing here?" she asked.

He did not respond instead he turn off the stove and put the eggs and bacon on their plate and put it on the table. He removed the apron an approach her "let me take care and protect you," hold both her hands.

"But we just met and I have a boyfriend," she said.

"But your boyfriend is hurting you and let us know each other better." he explained. "I cannot explain but I wanted to take care of you,"

She blush and smile to Jiwon.