Chapter 22

Crush or Love

 

I walk fast to catch up with Jiyong. I did not even to stop when I saw Jiwon and the other secheskies.

"Jiyong!" she called but he keep on walking. "Jiyong!" she called again and grab his hand for him to stop.

"What?!" he shout.

"Tell me the truth Jiyong?" she asked him with a soft voice.

"You need the truth Dara?! The truth is I plan this whole mess!" 

 

SLAP!

 

She slap him hard not caring if Sechskies and the other artist saw the slap she give to Jiyong.

"What the Dara!" he blurted to Dara and touch his cheek.

She is mad at Jiyong. "This is all your fault! It is been always your fault Jiyong! and the slap is for you to wake up!" 

"I already told you Dara you cannot leave me!"

She is crying. "Then you should not cheated Jiyong! You should not ignore me! My world not revolve around you!" she try wipe her tears.

"If you did not bore me then I would not cheated on you! I only stayed with you to cover up all the scandals I been involved!" he shouted.

No words to discribe how she is feeling. "YOUR NOT THE KWON JIYONG I KNOW!!" she infuriate then she continue to slap him until she got tired. "Bring back the Kwon Jiyong before he become the famous G-Dragon," she plead and run. She needs time to be alone.

Jiyong composed himself and brush his hands to his face. "THE SHOW IS OVER!" he shouted and everyone leave him alone. 

 

----------------

 

Jiwon is fuming with anger. He wanted to go to Dara but Sung-hoon and Suwon went infront of him to stop him. "Let them talk," Jae-jin said to Jiwon.

It is hard for him to watch Dara confronting Jiyong. As much as possible he did want Dara to talk or near to Jiyong. 

He almost run to Dara when he see Dara slapping Jiyong but Sung-hoon stop him. "No Jiwon," Sung-hoon whispered to him.

He inhaled and exhaled deeply and when he see Dara walk out in the building. Sung-hoon and Suwon release him from their hold.

He run to the parking lot but Dara's car is already in the building premesis. He immediatly went to his car and start the engine and followed Dara but he can no longer see Dara's car. ! I lose her car! Where should she go in time like this? he linger in his mind thinking were should he find Dara. What the ! Why it have rain now?! he curse when it start to rain.

He went to her house but she is not there, he search to Han River but not sight of her. Where were you Dara? he asked to himself.

He keep on driving until he reach Eurwangni Beach it is near to Incheon Airport but since it is raining there is no people in the area. He was about to leave when he see the car so much familiar to him. She is here he thought and went out to his and search for her.

He see Dara wet and seating on the sand watching the sea. He run to her with umbrella on his hand. 

"Jiwon?" she look up when she does not feel the raining anymore. "Why you here?" 

"I tried to follow you but you drive fast I did not catch on you, so I search every places you might go," he explained.

"YG will make a statement regarding the scandal and I told him Jiyong and I broke up," she said then face the sea again. 

"Let's go love your wet and shivering," he help her stand. "I already your manager he will be here any minutes by now. He will drive your car back to your house," he explain

Dara only listen to Jiwon because she is tired. Physically and emotionally tired. 

Went they in the car Jiwon look for his extra clothes he is keeping on the back seat so Dara can change her wet clothes. He wait for her to finish changing when a car stop. 

"Jiwon where is she?" her manager asked.

"She is in the car," 

"I will drive Dara's car," Dara's manager said and talk to his driver before hop in to Dara's car.

He watch them leave the area before he hop to his car. He put Dara's seatbelt and start the engine. He hold Dara's hand until they reach Dara's home.

He open the door still holding her hand not wanting to let her go. 

Bom hear the door open sneak and she see Jiwon and Dara. "You ok Dee?" she asked Dara.

Dara smile to Bom "I am ok Bom but I am a bit tired," 

She assist her in her room "Wash first before you take a nap," she instructed to Dara.

"Thank you Bommie," 

Bom close her door and went to the kitchen packing the food she prepare incase Dara arrive she have ready to eat food because she have a recording today. "Should I call my manager to cancel my recording today?" she murmur not realize that Jiwon heard her mumbling.

"You go Bom. I stay here beside I don't have plan leaving here," he explain

Bom hesitate but she comply. "Take good care of her," she said before she leave.

When Bom left he sneak to Dara's room. He saw her shivering. He touch her forehead her temperature is a little bit hot he thought and search the medicine kit. He took the termometer and put it on Dara's armpit and check it after it beeps 38.2°C

He grab the medicine and give it to her. "love drink this," 

Dara obey Jiwon and she lie on her bed again. "Stay Jiwon oppa," she said

Jiwon lie down besides Dara and hug her "I will be here. Sleep and rest for now," he said and kiss her forehead and cuddle her.