Chapter 23

Crush or Love

 

He wake up when he feel that his stomach grumble. He careful to free himself from Dara then he put a few strands of her hair on her face to the back of het hair. He check first her temperature before he leave her room.

What to eat? I am hungry... he scan Dara's fridge and get the container where Bom put the ready meal she made. While heating up the food he check his phone. 

Two missed calls and one message

 

From: Sung-hoon

Message: Jiwon watch the news NOW! YG is giving a statement regarding the scandal

 

He check the time when he recieved the messages then turn on the televesion but to his dismay YG's speech is over. He scan his phone I am sure this is over the internet by now, he told himself still searching. 

 

BREAKING NEWS: YG release a statement about scandal of Kwon Jiyong and Park Sandara. 

According to YG both artist is close friends and Kwon Jiyong is only being protective to his friend and their is no romantic relationship involve on their friendship. Bigbang and 2nei will always have a brother-sister relationship. They treat each other a family. I hope if ever they will date please respect their decision and support them.

 

He scan for more articles about her girlfriend and Kwon Jiyong.

 

SOOMPI

Park Sandara and Kwon Jiyong is not dating but have a brother-sister relationship. 

 

He feel relief when he read the statement made by YG itself. 

"Jiwon oppa?" Dara weakly called.

He stand to his sit and help her walk. "Am here love," he sit her in the sofa then hurriedly get the food he heated.

"let me feed you and after take your medicine," he said and check again her temperature. 37.8°C it still high 

She shake her head. "I don't feel so good and I don't have apetite to eat," she sofly said.

"You need to eat love," he persist then spoon feed her.

She force herself to eat. 

"Love YG already give his statement. He said that Kwon Jiyong and you have a brother-sister relationship," he informed Dara.

"ok, atleast it is clear to everyone that were not dating," she said

"love let's not hide our relationship," Jiwon said. "We don't need to broadcast or tell our relationship but atleast we can date and see each other without hiding," he explain

"Ok,"

"I love you," he said and kiss her in the lips.

"I love you too," she said to Jiwon. "Do you think they accept us?" she asked.

"Like I told you before I have a business that can support us, besides your one of the richest idol in korea and I have a business plus my family connection we cannot be poor," he joked.

But she did not respond.

"love?" he look at her and she is already sleeping lraning on his shoulder. She sleep fast he told himself and stare at her. 

 

-----------

 

He is on his room drink a bottle of vodka and pictures scatter around the room. Pictures of Dara and him, also some of the pictures are Bigbang and 2ne1 during when they still new in the industry.

What have I done. I lost me bestfriend. My friends mad at me, he thought and cry when looking the picture of him and Dara.

I think I overwhelm being G-Dragon that I forgot the old Kwon Jiyong. I am sorry for hurting you. 

"Jiyong," 

"Taeyang I am sorry for being a jerk," he start to cry.

Taeyang sit on the floor and get a bottle of beer. "You should said that to our friends especially Dara noona," 

"Did I really change Taeyang?" 

"Very much Ji. Being an idol took overboard. You become selfish, insensitive and stupid. Dara noona stood right you on every scandal you made but you really hurt her," Taeyang explained.

"Will TOP hyung, Seungri and Daesung can forgive me?" Jiyong asked.

"They will forgive you were brothers," Taeyang said and tap Jiyong's shoulder. "I have to go Ji my wife is waiting for me," 

"Thank you Taeyang for sticking on me even of I become a jerk," 

"Were brothers but talk to TOP hyung, Daesung and Seungri," he advise Jiyong then leave him.