Chapter 1

Crush or Love

Going back to Seoul, Korea is like going back home but tiring because of my busy schedules that awaits me. 

As I wait for my friend Sung Hoon to fitch me paparazi took pictures of me from left to right. "Haist," I feel annoyed and ignored them, until I felt my phone vibrated on my pockets. 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Jiwon am already at the parking lot. I'll just wait you here," 

"sure," Jiwon said after putting his phone back to his pocket. He fix his stuff and walk straight to the parking lot. Walking like a celebrity. 

He hop to the car of Sung Hoon once he see it right away. "Haist! Why you did not pick me up in the lobby. I've been waiting." Jiwon stated with irritation on his voice.

"Welcome back Jiwon! How is Hawaii?" Sung Hoon smiled.

"Hawaii is refreshing. It is a place you must go if you neec to relax." 

"I miss Hawaij," Sung Hoon said and start the engine of his car.

Jiwon closed his eyes and relaxed.

"Should you go to YG first or you straight to your house for you to rest?" Sung Hoon asked.

"I think I should report to YG first then let's eat. I'm starving," Jiwom said, eyes still close

"Ok,"

After a few minutes of ride they reach YG building. Sung Hoon tap Jiwon shoulder "Jiwon where here," he said.

He open his eyes and went to YG building. They bow to the staff and ask if YG is in the office. And went straight to YG's office.

"Good afternoon sir." They greeted and bow to Yang Hyun-suk.

"Good afternoon Jiwon and Sung Hoon. How is your trip to Hawaii Jiwon?" 

"Good. I just went here for my schedules," Jiwon said.

"Your recording will start tomorrow. So, be early tomorrow." YG stated. " Take a rest for today and be prepare tomorrow," YG added.

"ok," Jiwon saod and left and went to YG canteen.

 

-------------------

 

Dara arrived at the YG's canteen to have a meal while waiting for Jiyong. 

"I would like some kimchi pancake please," she said to the lady serving the food.

"Here you go Dara. I put extra kimchi pancake. Eat well," the old lady said.

Dara happily grab her food and sit on the nearest table. She was munching her food when her phone blink, indicating she receive a message. "hey," 

"Hey to you also," she replied back.

"Sorry tokki. I cannot meet you today," 

She sigh. "Sure Ji,"

"Are you already at the YG?" 

"nah, I'm still at home. I  just woke up," she lied.

"Good to know. I am really sorry tokki. The boys called I cannot resist them. Love you,"

She did not replied. "same old Jiyong nothing change," she told to herself. 

"I just lost my appetite," she murmured and lazily grab her bag but she drop her wallet without noticing and left the building with sadness on her beautiful face.

Unknown to her someone watching her from the corner of the cafeteria.

"Why is she sad?" Jiwon said to his self and secretly went to Dara's sit and get her wallet and returned to their table.

"What is that Jiwon?" Sung Hoon asked.

"nothing," he said and put the wallet on his bag.