Chapter 9

Crush or Love

 

It is already 11AM and am still in bed. Since the day I saw Jiyong kissing other woman I keep questioning myself if he is still the same guy who said will love me forever or did he ever love me as I loved him before.

Did I bored you Jiyong? Do you think of me when you cheating on my back? she as questioned while holding a picture of her and Jiyong.

She put the picture down and scan her room. I have to move on. I have live without Jiyong in my life, she told herself. She get up and wash up and went to kitchen to make coffee. Then without hesitation she get a garbage bag and throw all the things Jiyong gave to her except the butterfly necklace he gave to her on their first year anniversary.

She took a last loom on the necklace then put on the box.

Ring....Ring....Ring...Ring....

 

"Hello?" 

"Hello Bommie," 

"Why did you call Tokki," 

"I slap him Bom," 

"Who?"

"Jiyong," 

"Are you home right now? I'll be going there now."

"Ok," Dara said and ended the call. She needs her bestfriend. She knows Bom will always be there for her. 

While waiting for Bom she decided to watch a video on her laptop. It is Jiyong and her videos during theor concert, trip and dates. She did not felt that Bom is already in her room watching her.

Bom hug her and rub her shoulder. "Why you still watching those videos tokki?" 

No responds but Dara's eyes on the videos. "Were so happy before, is it my fault Bom?" 

"Yeah, both of you were happy but Jiyong change. Fame and popularity change him." 

"But he promised nothing gonna change,"

"Dara he absolutely broke his promise." 

She feel Dara's heavy breathing. "Cry everything tokki until you feel nothing, it will ease the pain," Bom said.

"But I cannot cry anymore Bom. As if I feel nothing towards him anymore. I just feel... you all the years, months and days we spent were wasted." she explained.

"Don't regret it. Treasure the happy memories you shared with him and forget the bad ones. He is not the right man for you. You will never know maybe the man you destine is already there waiting for you." Bom explained.

"Yeah," she responded.

Bom consoling Dara when the phone on the desk ring. "You better answere it Tokki," she peek who is the caller "It is YG," 

Dara nod and answered her phone. " Hello sir," 

"Dara can you go to my office today at 3PM?" 

"Why sir?" 

"I'll be discussing your upcoming projects and you will be having photoshoot tomorrow for ALLURE MAGAZINE," 

"Ok sir, I'll be there." 

After talking to YG, she went out to her room and she saw Bom on her living room watching a comedy show. She sit besides Bom "I have a meeting with YG today at 3PM to talk about my projects." she explained

"Then we better eat now. I am starving!" Bom exclaimed.

"Thank you Bommie," Dara said amd smile to her friend.

Bom hold Dara's hands "Were sisters, ofcourse I will always here for you just like you always there for me."

Dara nod to here friend. 

"I'll be staying her for awhile." Bom said.

"WHAT?!" 

"What? I want to make sure your alright," Bom smirk on her friend.

"B-but Bommie I am alright..." she protested.

"No your not alright. I'll be staying her for a couple of days? or weeks? or more..." Bom insist.

"B-b-but..."

"no buts Tokki. Let's go eat. Oh wait to take a bath and dress up. We'll eat outside I don't want to cook," she push Dara to her room 

Dara did not protest to Bom. She just follow her best friend. 

 

-------------

 

Bom drive Dara to YG "do I have to wait or should I pick you up?" she asked Dara.

Dara could not believe her friend "Are you my omma Bom??? I will ask my manager to drive me home, don't worry about me Bommie," Dara said and smiled to her.

"Ok see you at home," 

"You don't need to watch over me Bom. I am ok," Dara told her friend.

"This is sisters do. We are sisters not by blood but in heart and soul," Bom said and start her car engine and left Dara.

Dara went inside to the building when Bom leave. She greet the staff politely and went straight to YG's office.

Knock....knock....knock....

"Come in," 

Dara open the door their she saw YG talking to Sechskies. She blush when she saw Eun Ji Won eyeing on her. "I think it I just wait outside since your still talking to Sechskies sunbaenim," she said but before she close the door she heard YG spoke

"No Dara. I plan this meeting to speak to you and the Sechskies about your projects," YG said.

Dara sit next to Jae-jin.

"So, since your all here. Let me start with the Dara," YG said and look at Dara. "You will ba having your photoshoot tomorrow for allure magazine, then MAC cosmetics want you to be their new endorser, you will be also working with the Sechskies as a endorser for Adidas and Levis and lastly you need to prepare for your CASS BEER comercial together with Eun Ji won," YG explained to Dara.

"WOW!" Jae-duc amazed of Dara's hectic schedule.

"Dara-shi sure is very busy," Su won said

"I am happy to work with a busy woman like you Dara-shi," Sung hoon said and smile.

"Please sunbaenim just call me Dara and I am also happy to finally I will be working with you," Dara said 

"Then Eun Ji Won please also be prepare for your upcoming movies. You already aware that there are two movies waiting for you. Then I want you to submit your composition for Sechskies album and closely work with Teddy ," YG said to Sechskies.

"So, where all be going to be busy..." Jae-jin said

"Yes Jae-jin. So, I think that is all. You my all go now," YG said and look to Dara "Dara please take care of yourself," he said like a father talking to his child.

Dara smile to YG "Yeah, thank you sir," she said and bid her goodbye.

"So, what should we do now?" Jae-duc asked to s and Dara.

"I don't know. Go home." Jae-jin said

"Let's go hang out or drink?" Sung hoon said.

"We better get rest. We have lots to do," Jiwon said.

"Ok," Sung hoon said

"Do you want to go somewhere? It still early," Jiwon look at his watch and it is 5PM. is already ahead of them.

"sure," Dara blush

Jiwon smile and they walk following the other Sechskies member. 

"Do you have a car Dara?" Sung hoon said 

"I already ask my manager to pick me," Dara lied.

"ok, see you Dara," Sung hoon said and they already left together woth other Sechskies member using their respective cars.

Leaving Jiwon and Dara. "So where to go?" Jiwon asked.

"You decide Jiwon oppa," Dara said and they leave the building.