Chapter 14

Crush or Love

 

I woke up when a rays of sun touch my face and I smile when I remember the woman besides me sleeping peacefully, what will be the reactions of your fanboys when they will know that your already mine? a silly question pop in to my mine. Am so lucky to have you.

She move and turn her back facing Jiwon. "I know am beautiful oppa," she said teasing her boyfriend eyes still close.

He laugh at his girlfriend statement, he hug her tight and smile her hair "Good morning my beautiful Dara," he said and he turn her around so he can face her. " am justing thinking what will your fanboys will react when they found out that their dream girl is already taken," 

"I don't know now and stop staring me. I still want to sleep," she said half asleep

"we should use endearment," he suggested

"what do you suggest?" she ask and open her eyes memerize how manly Jiwon is.

He pause and think "love," 

"love?" 

"I will call you love because I love you and I will always love you," he said and kiss the tip of her nose.

"love let me sleep some more," she said and snuggle more on Jiwon.

"How can you sleep? The sun is already up so we need to wake up," 

"But am still sleepy. Please love 5minutes more," 

He tickles Dara so she can wake up.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Am already awake p-please stop tickling me love," she plead to Jiwon.

But Jiwon keep on tickling Dara. "What if I won't stop," and he tickle her more.

"HAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Dara laugh until they fell on the floor. 

"So, you wake now?" he tease Dara. 

"Hmp!" she pretend to be mad

"you mad love?"

 she smile and kiss him on the lips "how will I get mad to my crush for more than 20 years," she said.

"can you repeat that again and I want to record it," he joke.

"Old man!" she said and ran to the bathroom to shower.

Jiwon smile how silly her girlfriend.

 

Ring....ring....ring...ring....

 

He check is phone then check Dara's phone.

"Love your phone is ringing?!" he shouted.

"What?!" she shouted back and open the door a little for her to peek on Jiwon. "What did you say?" she asked again.

"Your phone is ringing," he said and check her phone. "Who is Bommie?" 

"Bom Park my best friend/sister. Can you answer it for me love," she said and close the bathroom again to continue her shower.

He press the green button on the screen. "YAH! WHERE WERE YOU?!" the caller shouted, he have to put away to phone on his ear. 

"Ahmm... Hello..."  he greet the caller.

The caller did not respond.

"Hello???" he repeat

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHY YOUR ANSWERING MY TOKKI'S PHONE?!!!" she is now on hysterical mode. "GIVE BACK MY TOKKI!!!!!"

Jiwon's eardrums almost break into pieces. "I am Eun Ji Won and I will give your Tokki back to you once we get back home," he stated. He hear the bathroom door open revealing Dara. He gave the phone to Dara.

"Hi Bommie," she said.

"YOU BAD RABBIT! WHY EUN JI WON ANSWERED YOUR PHONE!!! WHY ARE YOU TOGETHER!!! ANSWER NOW!!!" she interogate Dara.

"YAH! STOP SHOUTING BOMMIE-YAH! DO YOU WANT ME TO BE DEAF!" she shouted also to Bom.

"YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!" Bom said with loud voice.

"I will answer all your question once I get back home. Promise," she said.

"Am got worried when I woke up and check you and your bed sheet is neat as if you did not sleep here at all," 

"Don't worry Bom I am fine," she assured her friend.

"Ok and Eun Ji Won there?" she asked

"Yes, why?"

"Hey Eun Ji Won take care of my Tokki or else I will hunt you!" she warned Jiwon before she ended the call without saying goodbye.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Jiwon laughed. "You have a crazy friend love," he said before he went to bathroom.

 

----------------

 

The drive going back to the city is quite only the music from the stereo until they reach Gangnam District where Dara lives.

Jiwon halt the car allowing Dara to open her gate. Then Jiwon get inside and park his car near Dara's volkwagen beetle.

"Do I need to prepare myself before I will meet your crazy friend?" he joke.

"Bom is a little crazy but she is my sister but not in blood," she said then she open the door. 

They saw Bom eating corn while watching korean drama. She run to Bom "Bommie!" 

"YAH! You have explaining to do," Bom said and glare Jiwon.

She is scary, Jiwon thought "Hi," waved to her give her a dozen of original glaze of krispykreme doughnuts. "This is for you Bom-shi," 

Bom examined Jiwon from head to toe then grab the doughnuts. 

"Why don't you let Jiwon sit first Bommie before you interogate him," Dara tease.

Bom watch Jiwon sit beside Dara. "Explain. Now." she said while holding a corn on her right hand and on her left is holding a doughnut.

She have a good appetite he thought while watching Bom eat. "Dara and I are dating," he briefly said.

Bom stop eating and look Dara who is nod and smile to her. "Do you love my Tokki?" she ask Jiwon.

"Very much," 

"So, who else know your relationship and since when?"

"were still new and no one knows are relationship except you because Dara still have some issue with Kwon Jiyong," he explain.

"I ask Jiwon to let me handle Jiyong until it sink it to his mind that were over. I already break up with him but he still think were still together," Dara also explain to Bom.

Bom pause for awhile "Jiyong is a good man until fame takes over him. He thinks that he is a king because many adores him," 

"Bom you mad?" Dara asked

"Ofcourse not Tokki," she said and face Jiwon. "make sure you take care of Dara and I don't want to see Dara crying," 

Jiwon nod. "Yes ma'am" 

"Bom can you keep our relationship a secret," Dara beg to Bom

Bom nod.

"Thank you Bommie"