Chapter 2

Crush or Love

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Tokki????" 

"Bommie can we meet?"

"let's meet at the starbucks in the Apgujeong. I want to eat their pastries. YUM! YUM!"

Dara did not bother to reply and head to Apgujeong Area to meet Bom. She needs distraction from the loneliness she is feeling.

After 10 minutes of driving, she arrived at the starbucks and immediately saw Bom with 3 cakes and 2 dounuts in her table.

She bite the dounut that Bom is holding. "Hmmmm.... Tasty!"

"Ya!!! Get your own dounuts!!" Bom said and protecting her precious foods.

"But Bommie-yah there is lots of pastries infront of you. Are you not afraid to get fat??? Hehehe..." Dara innocently stated. 

"HHHMMMPPP!"

"Just 1 cake??? please???" Dara pleads and point the chocolate cake that Bom ordered. "How about this one???"

"NNOOOO!!" Bom scream as if her life depends on it. But give Dara the carrot cake instead. "You can have this," she said then continued to munch her food.

"Thank you Bommie-yah," 

"Now speak," Bom demand but still eating her dounuts.

"I just want to hang out with you. I just miss spending time with you," Dara said and smiled.

"I miss you too Dara but were been friends for years and I know you. Is this about Jiyong again?" Bom inquire.

"Oh! Look! Caramel Macchiato! I just order for a drink," Dara said escaping Bom from questioning her. But when she is about to get her wallet she could not find it.

"What's wrong?"

Still looking for her wallet. "Bommie I cannot find my wallet," worried visible on her face.

"Where did you go before going here?" Bom asked.

Dara stop and think. "AAHHH! I have to go Bom! I have to look for my wallet!" 

"WHAT! YOU ARE LEAVING ME?! and I thought were going to have a catching up to do," Bom stated.

Dara bow multiple times. "SORRY! SORRY! SORRY!"

"HAIST! I have to treat me and buy me some corn!" Bom said pointing the fork to Dara.

"THANK YOU! LOVE YAH!" Dara said and ran to her car and start the engine.

 

------------

 

"Sung Hoon do you know Dara's number?" 

"Dara??? As in the Park Sandara???" Sung Hoon asked and face Jiwon.

Jiwon just nod. "So? Do you know her number?" he asked again.

"No."

"Why ask if you don't know her number?!" Jiwon smacked Sung Hoon's head.

"YA! That hurts!" Sung Hoon said while massaging his head. "And besides why do you ask?"

Jiwon grab a female wallet on his bag. "Because she drop this on the cafeteria awhile ago," 

"HMMMM... Maybe Mino knows since he is close to Dara," Sung Hoon said.

"Then let's go,"

 

--------------

 

Dara did not bother to greet the YG staff since she ran immediately to the cafeteria  but she cannot find her wallet.

She was busy thinking where she lost her stuff when she bump on someone. "I'm sorry," 

"Dara? Are you ok?"

She stop and look the person who spoke. "Eun Ji-Won?"

"You ok?" Jiwon asked again.

Dara nod could not find a single word to say. 

"You sure?" 

"y-yes. T-thank you." slurred speech. She was about to leave when she heard Eun Ji Won speak.

"I think youre looking for this." Jiwon said and handed her wallet.

Dara smiled. "OMO! THANK YOU!" she bow and put her wallet on her bag. "Where did you find it?" she asked.

"In the cafeteria. I did not know who owns it. So, I open it and I saw your picture so i presume it is yours," Jiwon scratching her nape.

"AAHHMMM,"

"Sung Hoon? you ok?" Jiwon asked.

"OOHH! I thought you forgot about me?" Sung Hoon teased Jiwon.

Jiwon just glared Sung Hoon.

"HHMMM...Dara if you don't mind if we ask your number?" Sung Hoon asked Dara and look at Jiwon.

Dara confused but give her number to Sung Hoon. "Here is my number and thank you again," she bow to them but she blush when she face Jiwon. "I have to go," she said and left.

"Jiwon can I borrow your phone?" Sung Hoon asked.

"Why?" 

"I just dial some number," Sung Hoon said innocently.

Jiwon just gave his phone to Sung Hoon.

Sung Hoon typed Dara's number on Jiwon's phone and gave it back to Jiwon. "Here, you don't need to ask Mino for Dara's number." he smirked.