Chapter 4

Crush or Love

I was waiting Ji in the lobby. When someone kiss me on mt cheek. I was shock and turn to my right I saw Jiyong smiling on me.

"Hi Dee! I miss you!" he said and hug her tight.

She hug him back. "Hi Ji," act as if you saw nothing. she told herself. "You busy?"

"I just hang out with Teayang and TOP hyung," 

Liar. 

She only nod.

"Something wrong tokki?" Ji asked and put a few strands of her hair at the back of her ear.

"Ji do you think it is about time to tell our fans our relationship?" she asked.

"I think it is not the right time Dee, besides what will our fans think about us? What about our career?" he inquire.

"But were been for years Ji," 

"Let's not talk about it Dee," he commanded and he was about to kiss her in the lips when she stop him. 

"Someone my see us," she said. "Are you seeing other girls?" she asked.

"Don't be sensitive Dee. I'm just playing around with them," 

"But what about me Ji? Do you consider if I am going to hurt?" she asked force herself not to cry.

"Don't think to much Dee," 

She just nod. She does not wgat to argue with him anymore. "I think we should give ourselves same space," she blurted.

"You breaking up with me?" irritation on his voice. "We'll stay in this relationship until I say so." with finality on his voice and hold Dara's arm tightly.

"Your hurting me Jiyong!" she tried to free her arm.

 

----------

 

Jiwon just arrived at the YG Building for his recording when he heard two people arguing. He did not to intervene but he saw that the woman is already hurt on the way the man hold her arm.

"Hey Jiyong. Dara." he greeted the two.

"wassup Jiwon hyung," Jiyong greeted while Dara just give him a force smile.

"I did not know you two are close," Jiwon stated.

"Dara and I are friends," Jiyong said.

Dara feel betrayed and hurt because Jiyong deny their relationship. "I'll be going," she said when Jiyong loosen his grip on her arms.

"Why in a hurry?" Jiwon asked then look at Dara's arm that is red due to Jiyong's grip.

"I have errands today," she shyly said then bow and leave.

Jiwon and Jiyong just look at Dara's direction until they no longer see her shadow. "Are you doing some recordings today?" Jiwon asked Jiyong.

"Nope, just visiting only," he replied. "And you?" 

"I'll be seeing YG to give my songs," Jiwon said. "I'll be going," then left Jiyong.

 

 

Knock.knock.knock

"Came in," 

"Good afternoon sir," Jiwon bow and greeted YG

"Oh Jiwon," 

"Sir here are my song writings. I hope you approve it," Jiwon said.

"Okay, I'll contact you once I scan this," YG said and smiled to Jiwon. "Jiwon I think you should start dating soon. Your not getting younger," 

Jiwon scratch the back of his head. 

"You go know and meet some girls," YG teased.

Jiwon bow and leave at YG's office. He exhaled "What a day," he murmured.

Where should I go now. Han River? he asked himself.

 

 

He parked his car and looking for a nice spot to relax when he see a familiar figure sitting on the bench not far on his spot. 

He walk near her and sit besides her. "Here," giving her chocolate bar.

She face the man sit besides her and hesitate to get tbe chocolate, "Jiwon oppa?"

"Han River is a nice place," he said.

She nod.

"I can be your friend Dara, you can tell your problems and worries," he stated still facing in the Han River.

Dara smiled. 

"You look cute when you smile," then face Dara. 

"Thank you," she blushed

"If he hurt you again don't hesitate to call me," he said and smile to her.

"He did not hurt me," Dara denied.

"So, you did not hurt the way he grip your arm?" he smirked. "I saw you wanting to free you arm so stop denying it,"

She does not know what to say. She wanted to cry but she don't want to Jiwon to see her weak.

"you can tell me your problems don't worry it will be our secret," he said and smiled to her.

Dara also smile and face again the Han River.