Chapter 26

Crush or Love

Sorry for the late update. I been very busy due to Covid-19 too many pt. to take care and to monitor. 

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

It is very tiring but also happy days for Dara because of her successful musical. Many fans gather outside the studio to have a glimpse of her and she never dissappoint her fans. 

After a few minutes chat with her fans Dara hop in to the car and the her fans and blackjacks are curious to the man who is driving the car. 

"Who might be with our Dara?" one of the her fans ask and the other nod and also curious.

"He does not look a driver to me. He hug Dara unnie," other fan notice. 

"Dara unnie boyfriend? Dara unnie kiss him too," one of the blackjacks notice.

"Maybe we should respect her privacy besides she is still a human. Let just wait for our Dara's announcement if she is ready." other blackjack commented and they all agree to keep to theirselves what they saw. 

 

-------------

 

Jiwon is waiting for her girlfriend inside his car. After his talked to YG and Seungri they slowly keeping their relationship public. 

He went out to his car when he saw her walking near to his car. Aist! How could she wear a short in a cold weather. He feel irritated when he notice Dara's attire. 

"Love!" Dara called him and kiss him. "Sorry for keeping you wait," 

Jiwon did not respond but put his jacket to her. 

"Hey, you mad?" 

He breath deeply. "Next time please don't wear short on acold weather. You might get sick love," 

She pout. "I am sorry,"

Jiwon hug her tight. "Do not pout or I might kiss you," he tease 

She blush and went to the car. 

Jiwon also went to the drover seat and start the engine. "Let's eat first before we go home," 

She nod to Jiwon.

They drive to nearest restaurant it is not fancy actually it is ordinary restaurant that serve the best tteok-bokki dish.

"I want japchae and bulgogi,"  Dara said to Jiwon.

"ok," he said and he call the waitress. "Miss one order of japchae, bulgogi, tteok-bokki and bibimbap and also kimchi," he told their order and face Dara "love your fans saw us earlier. You ok with that?" he asked Dara.

Dara hold Jiwon's hand "love I am fully aware that my fans are watching us and I also want us to go public. I want to eat, shopping and walk the street openly," she said.

Jiwon caress Dara's hand. "I promise you love we will always have a date and also going our relationship public will make your fanboys back off because they will know that your taken already. The GREAT EUN JI-WON IS YOUR BOYFRIEND!" he wink and tease Dara.

"YAH! Who says your great?!" she also tease.

They laughed and enjoy their date without bothering if many people watching and taking pictures of them together.

 

FAN 1: "Are they dating?" she aske her friends.

FAN 2: "It is obvious that they not just friends. Look how Eun Ji-Won hold Dara's hand," 

FAN 3: "And did you notice how he look at Dara."

FAN 2: "I think they are dating," she said and took a picture of Jiwon and Dara holding hands and post it on her instagram and facebook.

FAN 3: "Do you think it is ok to post their picture online?" 

FAN 1: "I am going to approach them to take a picture with me," she giddy said and went to their table. "Uhmm....excuse me Dara unnie..." she said and a little nervous seeing her idol.

"Yes?" Dara said and look to her.

FAN 1: "Well.... I am wondering.... if I can take a picture of you... ofcourse with Eun Ji-Won..." still nervous.

"Oh sure! where is your camera or phone?" Dara asked her fan.

FAN 1: She give her phone to Dara. "Well... unnie my friends also wondering if they can take a picture of you?" 

Dara look at Jiwon. 

Jiwon smile and nod to Dara.

"Sure! Let have a selfie together," Dara said.

FAN 1: "Come!" she called her friends. 

"Love can you take us a picture then let us have a selfie please," Dara said to Jiwon

FAN 3: "Love???? OMO! OMO! PARK SANDARA UNNIE IS DATING EUN JI-WON!" They glee happily

Jiwon and Dara laughed at the fans reaction.